Metal Storm logo
Glorior Belli - New Album Tracklist Revealed

French black metal duo Glorior Belli have revealed the tracklist for their upcoming new album, entitled The Great Southern Darkness.

The album will hit the stores in Germany and Switzerland on September 23rd, while a release date for the rest of Europe has been set on September 26th.

The band comments: "The Great Southern Darkness has been recorded over a few months period and is comprised of 11 tracks that magnify all the best elements of Glorior Belli in a twisted unique way again; a tremendous journey through dark deserts and evil swamps with Lucifer as a personal guide. It's also dangerously violent and fast, yet at the same time really dark with all the Americana/stoner/blues elements that we cherish. Though often warm and almost inviting, the allure of Glorior Belli's bidding is revealed by a vicious duplicity; you will find comfort here, but at an unspeakable toll. The production is clear yet just harsh enough to bring a warm, fuzzy and completely unique sound you won't find in any other modern recordings. So load up your haversack and hit the dusty road!"

The Great Southern Darkness tracklist:

01. Dark Gnosis
02. Secret Ride To Rebellion
03. They Call Me Black Devil
04. Negative Incarnate
05. Bring Down The Cosmic Scheme
06. The Great Southern Darkness
07. The Foolhardy Venturer
08. Per Nox Regna
09. The Science Of Shifting
10. Chaos Manifested
11. Horns In My Pathway

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Glorior Belli
Posted: 20.07.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 21 users
21.07.2011 - 12:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
That cover art looks awful. Definitely a far cry from the multiple shades of black on the O Laudate Dominvs cover.

Oh yeah, and i don't wanna be WARM AND FUCKING FUZZY when i listen to Glorior Belli. This is probably gonna end terribly.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2266 | This month: 3