Metal Storm logo
The Metal Test

Original post

Posted by , 31.07.2011 - 19:51
Ok, another test. First, don't take this seriously!, it's just for fun. The test:
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3275222555620166269

Here is my result:

Metal Warrior
YOU ARE 71% FUCKING METAL!!!

Good, but not good enough. You're a footsoldier in the metal army, not yet ready for promotion to officer but you're working on it. You should probably hang out at used record stores buying CDs from labels with names like "Necrodeath" or "Bloodsword" or something. And remember, no matter what anyone says, GWAR fucking rules.
06.08.2011 - 08:06
Mothman

Metal Warrior
YOU ARE 79% FUCKING METAL!!!

"Good, but not good enough. You're a footsoldier in the metal army, not yet ready for promotion to officer but you're working on it. You should probably hang out at used record stores buying CDs from labels with names like "Necrodeath" or "Bloodsword" or something. And remember, no matter what anyone says, GWAR fucking rules."

That was the funniest quiz I have ever taken.
08.08.2011 - 17:59
fabregassed
Account deleted
Lol this one was funny.

Brother of Metal

YOU ARE 70% FUCKING METAL!!!
You're on your way. You've got your Dimmu Borgir shirt with the "racy" and "explicit" quote on the back and you have that kickin' rad Deicide hat to go with it. I tell you what, why don't you keep holding down the suburban "front" for us, OK? You can never tell when some infidels will move in next door and start listening to Phish or something! And hey, while you're at it, why don't you cheer up the guy on the right? He could use it.
04.01.2012 - 19:52
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Metal Warrior

YOU ARE 71% FUCKING METAL!!!

And yes, I wear my sunglasses at night.

----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.01.2012 - 21:13
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Boxcar Willy on 04.01.2012 at 19:52
And yes, I wear my sunglasses at night.

You're instantly cooler to me for having knowledge of that song.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.01.2012 - 15:13
Ernis
狼獾
Got 72% which got me landed in the Warrior category. I actually expected a lower result because lately I've been listening to lots of non-metal music...
06.01.2012 - 16:17
FOOCK Nam

66% of Metal, I'm Brother Of Metal...
06.01.2012 - 18:02
vezzy
Stallmanite
This test is rigged.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
07.01.2012 - 23:48
throwerofbolts

King of Metal

YOU ARE 89% FUCKING METAL!!!
Nice work, champ. You're not perfect yet, but you're seriously close. There's a picture of Manowar up there to show you where you could be someday if you keep up the good work. Always remember, KINGS OF METAL! KICK YOUR ASS!
11.01.2012 - 02:54
Sentinel65

Brother of Metal
YOU ARE 69% FUCKING METAL!!!
You're on your way. You've got your Dimmu Borgir shirt with the "racy" and "explicit" quote on the back and you have that kickin' rad Deicide hat to go with it. I tell you what, why don't you keep holding down the suburban "front" for us, OK? You can never tell when some infidels will move in next door and start listening to Phish or something! And hey, while you're at it, why don't you cheer up the guy on the right? He could use it.
12.01.2012 - 16:29
marcha2510
EDWARD THE HEAD
Brother of Metal
YOU ARE 66% FUCKING METAL!!!

Must be because I chose Metallica at the end I knew I should have gone with Manowar, damn!
----
EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL DEAD!
28.03.2013 - 16:44
Jpageforever

85% FUCKING METAL!!
28.03.2013 - 21:17
ANGEL REAPER

79%FUCKIN METAL!!!!
i knew i should go with bandmate's brains ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.03.2013 - 16:47
Thrashette

King of Metal
YOU ARE 81% FUCKING METAL!!!
Nice work, champ. You're not perfect yet, but you're seriously close. There's a picture of Manowar up there to show you where you could be someday if you keep up the good work. Always remember, KINGS OF METAL! KICK YOUR ASS!

Fuckin Manowar...