Metal Storm logo
Ieperfest 2011 - Band Cancellations, Replacements Announced

The Ieperfest management checked in with the following update:

"Hey there,

Just two weeks separate us from the 19th edition of the mother of all underground hardcore festivals, Ieperfest. Today, we are filling up the last spots in the line-up, in addition to giving you some additional interesting information regarding the festival.

First off, we regret to announce the cancellation of Cro-Mags, Decortica and WIthdrawal. These bands have decided to postpone their European tours for reasons beyond our control. I'm sure we'll be able to welcome them on the Ieperfest stage some time in the future though.

That being said, we are honored to announce the last four bands to perform at Ieperfest 2011! Ready? Here goes!

AYS (DE): Against Your Society. Düsseldorf touring machine hitting the Ieperfest stage for the very first time.
Kvelertak (NO): Brutally catchy punkrock/metal with a taste of groovy darkness, taking the scene by storm. Making up for their last minute cancellation last year.
Polikarpa Y Sus Viciosas (CO): All female punk band hailing from Bogota, Columbia. First Columbian band to play Ieperfest, ever.
Shadows Chasing Ghosts (UK): Catchy yet brutal UK metal/hardcore act, playing Ieperfest for the very first time."

Source: ieperfest.com
Event: Ieperfest
Posted: 01.08.2011 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 75 users
01.08.2011 - 05:45
Ankläger
~11 "metal" bands, and this is featured news?
Damn, I wish there was a content filter for us elitists...
01.08.2011 - 06:52
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Withdrawl has WITHDRAWN from Ieperfest

LOL.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2199 | This month: 4