Metal Storm logo
The Project Hate MCMXCIX - New Album Updates (Wrap-Up)

Posted by Lord K. Philipson on their official site.

Originally posted on 02.08.2011

"Last week I finished up the second track for the next album and it turned out excellent. I aimed for a little different approach in this one and I am very satisfied with the outcome."

Read the full update here.

Originally posted on 06.08.2011

"God be damned and the devil's horns, yes. It sure is a lustrous process composing for this next album."

Originally posted on 08.08.2011

"After spending yesterday going thru the recorded guitars and doing some fix-ups, all the Xiphos work is now done for the third track. And yeah, so is the bass."

Originally posted on 24.08.2011

"After some time of insanely hard work, the fourth track for the next album is really shaping up. The structure for it is pretty much done and the rhythm guitars have been 95% nailed as of this morning."

Originally posted on 25.08.2011

"Guitars and bass are recorded for the 4th track now so I am moving on to the domains of loops/orchestrations and utter madness to complete this latest tune."

Originally posted on 27.08.2011

First update: "Been working with this fourth track quite a bit since the last update and it's getting close to completion when it comes to orchestrations and whatnot."

Second update: "No, I'm not talking about the coming (most likely shitty) Dream Theater album. This is far more superior."

Originally posted on 28.08.2011

"That was that. The fourth track is now complete with orchestrations and whatnot."

Originally posted on 06.09.2011

"Now that's a fine fucken album by the legendary Grave. You know, Jörgen's old band. But this is not about them, this is about the process of creating music for our next album."

Originally posted on 07.09.2011

"Inside that one there's some amazing music being stored. And as it looks, the first real draft of the 5th song is now completed, which means it's time to check the guitars for eventual errors and stuff that needs to be re-recorded to make it perfect."

Originally posted on 15.09.2011

"Just wanted to let you know that we have not stopped writing for the album or anything like that."

Source: globaldomination.se
Band profile: The Project Hate MCMXCIX
Posted: 16.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 98 users
02.08.2011 - 23:56
arj

Fuck yes
03.08.2011 - 00:00
Agathomax

Very good band, but the new female singer Ruby Roque doesn't fit good in this band like Jonna Enckell did.
The last album wasn't bad, but Armageddon March Eternal (Symphonies of Slit Wrists) (2005), In Hora Mortis Nostræ (2007) and specially The Lustrate Process (2009) were, IMO better, specially thanks to Jonna.(Moreover she was cuter than Ruby...):drool:
03.08.2011 - 10:06
beyondtehdarksun

To me their albums all sound the same...
----
"We are blind to the world within us, waiting to be born"
16.09.2011 - 20:12
arj

If you give a flying fuck about their music, please help donate. Can't wait to hear the new monster, K says it's already pretty far along.
16.09.2011 - 22:50
Ag Fox
Angel No More
I like Ruby a lot actually. Good for them on the inspiration department
----
loves 小巫

Hits total: 3419 | This month: 4