Metal Storm logo
Satyricon - South American Tour Announced

Norwegian black metallers Satyricon have scheduled a string of live dates in Mexico, South and Central America. The tour will take place in late October/early November. Get the list of dates after the jump.

In late 2009, Satyricon announced that it was planning to take a break following the completion of the group's most recent headlining European tour. Satyricon vocalist Sigurd "Satyr" Wongraven later told Terrorizer.com that the band's December 20, 2009 concert in London, England would mark the beginning of a new phase in the group's evolution.

"From then on, there are going to be a lot of changes in the Satyricon camp," he said. "After we take a long touring break and come back a couple of years later, certain people may not be with us any longer. Although we won't be doing anything overly dramatic, we'll be trying quite a few different things, which I think is going to be really good for Satyricon. The reason we're doing that is so we can continue to develop our sound. At the moment we are still enjoying what we do, but if that continues any longer it'll undoubtedly stagnate, so we need to ensure that doesn't happen. And moving in different musical directions is definitely a good way to go about it."

Satyricon - Mexico/South/Central America Tour:

Oct. 28 - Mexico City, Mexico - Circo Volador
Oct. 29 - San Salvador, El Salvador - Jar Rock
Oct. 30 - San José, Costa Rica - Pepper's Club
Nov. 01 - Bogotá, Colombia - Teatro Metro
Nov. 03 - Santiago, Chile - TBA
Nov. 04 - Montevideo, Uruguay - La Trastienda Club
Nov. 05 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Teatro Flores
Nov. 06 - São Paulo, Brazil - Hangar 110

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Satyricon
Event: Satyricon
Posted: 03.08.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 29 users
03.08.2011 - 15:31
Unhealer
Eclecticist
Well... obviously.... I'm gonna attend the concert in Argentina
03.08.2011 - 21:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its be canceled knowing how things go there
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.08.2011 - 18:44
Ankläger

...Hoping they'll start working on this record before the end of 2012...

Hits total: 2461 | This month: 6