Metal Storm logo
The Best Of The Big Four By Afro09

Thumbs up: +1

Created by: afro09 | 30.06.2011

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by afro09 ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 7   Visited by: 27 users
05.08.2011 - 21:55
eyeofthebeholder

Where the fuck is Rust In Peace/Countdown To Extinction?and how did Cryptic Writings get the 7th place?No Ride The Lightning,Spreading The Disease or Among The Living.I'm a Metallica fan,but death magnetic is not enough good to get in a top 10 like this.I think you should listen to more big4 before making a list of their best albums.
07.08.2011 - 02:32
Metal_4Ever

Written by eyeofthebeholder on 05.08.2011 at 21:55

Where the fuck is Rust In Peace/Countdown To Extinction?and how did Cryptic Writings get the 7th place?No Ride The Lightning,Spreading The Disease or Among The Living.I'm a Metallica fan,but death magnetic is not enough good to get in a top 10 like this.I think you should listen to more big4 before making a list of their best albums.

Oh please it's his list and you don't know maybe he don't like Rust In Peace/Ride The Lightning don't say anything before you got sure of what would you say
07.08.2011 - 12:09
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Good to see someone immensely enjoying Sounnd Of White Noise, although for me my favourite Anthrax album is Spreading The Disease but SOWN would come in second I think.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

10.08.2011 - 19:04
afro09

Hi,
Firstly, I woult like to say, the top list is to date June 2011. It could be different in five years or maybe a month already... and was different two years ago, for example. But first four places will be difficult to overcome.

Thanx for your comment and stay in peace...

btw. I have in my collection all Metallica and Slayer albums, Megadeth till 2001 and Anthrax between 85-95. I´m talking about studio albums.
10.08.2011 - 19:42
afro09

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.08.2011 at 12:09

Good to see someone immensely enjoying Sounnd Of White Noise, although for me my favourite Anthrax album is Spreading The Disease but SOWN would come in second I think.

SOWN was the first Anthrax album which I listen and It was a starting bridge to another with Belladonna.
10.08.2011 - 21:49
eyeofthebeholder

Written by afro09 on 10.08.2011 at 19:04

Hi,
Firstly, I woult like to say, the top list is to date June 2011. It could be different in five years or maybe a month already... and was different two years ago, for example. But first four places will be difficult to overcome.

Thanx for your comment and stay in peace...

btw. I have in my collection all Metallica and Slayer albums, Megadeth till 2001 and Anthrax between 85-95. I´m talking about studio albums.

Great if you have those albums.Sorry for being so rude ) It's your musical taste and I respect it.Stay metal!\m/
10.08.2023 - 06:23
Guib
Thrash Talker
I honestly wonder how your taste changed on that subject since 2011. I see you're still around, how about an update ?
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here

Hits total: 2147 | This month: 13