07. I Want To Commit Murder
08. Bring On The Clouds
09. Void

Additional info
The drums on Void are programmed.

Staff review by
KwonVerge
Rating:
Not every human being raises its arms in applause in front of a nuclear explosion, if they manage to survive of course, but that's another part of the story. Total Soul Rape and Terror Propaganda were two decent albums of that kind of black metal that breathes hate from toe to head, but I really adored Craft with Fuck The Universe, a chaos-worshipping album from the very first impression on its cover and title to the lyrics and the music itself. It certainly possessed a clinical anti-everything vibe and a more structured dominance that made me have high expectations on their latest effort after 6 years of silence. And what an ideal title successor to Fuck The Universe, Void! That's what happens after you've fucked the entire universe, nada, rien.

Read more ››
published 02.09.2011 | Comments (5)

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 117 users
09.08.2011 - 13:40
JD
Account deleted
Finally some good black metal this year.
11.08.2011 - 23:15
Kenos
Account deleted
Not exactly what I expected, but still a pretty damn solid work. 7,5
14.08.2011 - 20:06
Rating: 9
a MasT

Heavy, love the oldschool vocal sound/mix, cool new ideas yet in that quintessential black metal vain
21.08.2011 - 19:19
Rating: 8
Destructo

If U like Darkthrone, u will like Craft. As simple as that.
25.08.2011 - 08:56
Rating: 7
Tenski

Sounds a lot like lead guitar from Shining (Swe). Also, has a vocal approach mixed like Satyr (Satyricon) & Nocturno Culto (Darkthrone). Very well produced Black & Roll. Overall shaping up around a 7/10, possibly an 8. Solid effort.
06.10.2011 - 08:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
On paper I should really like this. Unfortunately my ears didn't agree with my eyes, although this is still a pretty good album. I just wish it would have capitalized on its potential to sound more like a Shining/Darkthrone bastard child instead of a tribute band.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.07.2014 - 18:25
Rating: 6
Ilham
Giant robot
Surprisingly very enjoyable record. I have always avoided Craft before, but they seemed to have moved on a little from the 100% pure Darkthrone worship. So many Khold-like moments. Still nothing out of the ordinary though. Just enjoyable for a spin.

Hits total: 5749 | This month: 4