Metal Storm logo
Amon Amarth - New Video Posted Online

Swedish death metallers Amon Amarth's new video of the song 'Runes To My Memory' has been posted online, here (Windows Media required). The track comes off the Swedish metallers' latest album, "With Oden On Our Side", which was issued through Metal Blade Records on 25 September 2006 in the following formats: limited-edition red vinyl LP, standard CD, limited-edition two-CD digipack, and standard LP.

As previously reported, the last three shows of the European tour in Scandinavia got cancelled since Amon Amarth got the chance to support Children Of Bodom in the U.S. - an opportunity they simply couldn't miss. Amon Amarth fans all over Scandinavia shouldn't be too sad though - the band will play a much more extensive leg in Scandinavia in early 2007!

Source: metalblade.de
Band profile: Amon Amarth
Posted: 29.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 18   Visited by: 6 users
29.09.2006 - 18:19
Philaenas
Account deleted
This is one cool movie! Love the synchronous banging and the viking theme ofcourse :p (Yay @ weird dude with skeletal face...)
29.09.2006 - 19:26
MetalSpider

Great video and great song!
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
29.09.2006 - 20:52
RavenLord

Vikings+Metal=perfect combination.

Seriously, this is one nice vid. Better than the 'live' version of 'Death in Fire' and 'Pursuit of Vikings'. Love the theme, and the music!
----
29.09.2006 - 22:12
Black_Handed
A village idiot
Written by RavenLord on 29.09.2006 at 20:52

Vikings+Metal=perfect combination.

Seriously, this is one nice vid. Better than the 'live' version of 'Death in Fire' and 'Pursuit of Vikings'. Love the theme, and the music!

i dont think so...i think the stage looks pretty silly, reminds me of children of bodom "in your face" and "are you dead yet?" videos.
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
29.09.2006 - 23:05
danzig111
Account deleted
Absolutely spectacular! I love the song and nice video too. Though I did hear the song once previously.
30.09.2006 - 01:27
Muskot
Account deleted
Great song, great video, very Amon Amarth, but I'm pretty sure it will be even better live! =D
30.09.2006 - 09:55
Winter Death
Account deleted
Best band ever.
30.09.2006 - 18:36
dancingdecember

they look so silly with that "synchronized headbang".if they are serious with what they are doing they should stop these childish things.one cannot take them serious after watching that symmetric comedy
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
01.10.2006 - 00:28
jadawal

why be so serious all your life december, fuck you and your depressive bullshit, metal should be that way
02.10.2006 - 20:10
DarkStone

Written by jadawal on 01.10.2006 at 00:28

why be so serious all your life december, fuck you and your depressive bullshit, metal should be that way

im with you "jadawal", metal should be that way, and their circular headbang, came from the "suncross", one of the oldest symbols, in the scandinavian mythology
The video is pretty cool and the song "Runes..." is awesome, one of my favorite in this new album!!!
----
I will die with sword in hand
And then my seat's secured
When Oden calls from golden hall
He will greet me at the door
09.10.2006 - 05:40
Metal_Drummer
Account deleted
Written by DarkStone on 02.10.2006 at 20:10

im with you "jadawal", metal should be that way, and their circular headbang, came from the "suncross", one of the oldest symbols, in the scandinavian mythology
The video is pretty cool and the song "Runes..." is awesome, one of my favorite in this new album!!!

Hell ya, really awsome song, and the whole circular headbang thing really is cool, its even better live, cause its a fucking sweet thing to see while there playing a song
03.11.2006 - 01:54
dancingdecember

who are you to say "fuck you" you moron?i could spill your guts out in a minute you useless shit.i dont talk about the "headbang".of course headbang is great and metal should be that way.i'm just saying "I THINK" it looks silly when they do it synchronized.and what depression are you talking about?where did you read it?dont you ever swear to me again idiot.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
03.11.2006 - 06:01
jadawal

Haha Ok, spill my guts.

Alright then, sorry mr. dancer, I won't swear on you again.
14.12.2006 - 00:07
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Oh god, i just love their HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14.12.2006 - 00:12
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Oh and btw, i like it synchronized
08.03.2007 - 05:07
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
headbanging style is cool..
08.03.2007 - 16:53
W-Lash
Metal Master
Yea, finally something cool!
09.03.2007 - 13:38
Hamird
Lieutenant
very nice. but i like Where the blackbirds cry more that this one. ...
the best headbanging style belongs to mr. JOHAN HEGG

Hits total: 2957 | This month: 1