Metal Storm logo
Winter In Eden - Sign Deal With Lycan Records

8th August 2011 - Winter In Eden agree to deal with Lycan Records

It is with great pleasure that Winter In Eden can announce they have agreed a record deal with Independent UK-based label, Lycan Records.

The band will be recording and releasing their second album early next year, which will be released through Lycan Records, part of the Lycan Media Group.

Ralph Rea, head of Lycan Records, said about the deal, "After witnessing an inspired 'Winter In Eden' live performance at one of last summer's UK festivals, I knew immediately that I would love the opportunity to work with the band & look forward to a long & successful partnership".

Vicky said about the deal, "We are absolutely thrilled to be working with Lycan Records and to have found a label that truly believes in the band and our music."

Source: winterineden.com
Posted: 14.08.2011 by Jason W.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 14 users
14.08.2011 - 21:23
Susan
Smeghead
elite
This is great news. It's fun hearing some promising music by a new band and then seeing things happen for them.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
15.08.2011 - 04:54
Void Eater
Account deleted
I guarentee that if their vocalist wasn't a sexually attractive female, that they wouldn't have gotten signed.
15.08.2011 - 05:13
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Written by Guest on 15.08.2011 at 04:54

I guarentee that if their vocalist wasn't a sexually attractive female, that they wouldn't have gotten signed.

----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
15.08.2011 - 05:17
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Great to see a band that received such a good response from their self-released debut get some well needed support now It's for bands like this that makes all the effort for the annual MS Awards worth it to me!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2211 | This month: 6