Metal Storm logo
Immortal - Announces US Tour Dates

Nuclear Blast Records is proud to announce the mighty return of Norwegian black metal legends Immortal to U.S. shores for the following two exclusive concert appearances:

July 13th, 2007 - Ner York, New York at B.B. King's
July 15th, 2007 - Los Angeles, California at The Avalon

Tickets will go on sale October 13th, 2006 at 12:00 noon.

After 13 successful years as one of the pioneers of black metal, Immortal disbanded in 2003 with a legacy of seven full length albums, including the 2002 milestone, Sons Of Northern Darkness. After a long hiatus, the band decided to enter the live battlefield again.

Come 2007, the world will experience a ferocious new Immortal line-up, featuring Abbath, Horgh, and new bass player Apollyon from Aura Noir. Among the audiences who will witness Immortal's resurrection will be those attending Germany's Wacken Open Air 2007, where the band will headline.

Immortal Line-Up:
Abbath - Vocals, Guitar
Horgh - Drums
Apollyn - Bass

Source: thegauntlet.com
Band profile: Immortal
Posted: 29.09.2006 by Eddie

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 4 users
29.09.2006 - 22:23
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
two dates? Ugh. Lame. They are too nekro kvlt gr1mm to do more than 2 dates... like Emperor hahaha.

Oh well, I guess I will never get to see them
01.10.2006 - 03:55
IgarTheTerrible
Account deleted
because Abbath is too wrapped up with his shitty "I" project.
01.10.2006 - 04:21
Daru Jericho

Let's hope they really are doing an Emperor and will do a show in London. Fingers crossed I'll see 'em at Wacken '07...
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

02.10.2006 - 20:43
Baz Anderson

Daru Jericho: thats exactly what i was thinking
although Immortal doesnt have the same connection with England as Emperor
this is where Emperor started out, touring with Cradle Of Filth and Bal-Sagoth and such in their early days

Hits total: 5933 | This month: 11