Metal Storm logo
Dark Moor - Finish Recording New Album

Spain-based Power Metallers Dark Moor have posted the following message on their official website:

"I'm writing again just to let you know we've finished the recordings for the new album, and our dearest producer Luigi Stefanini and my bandmate Enrik are currently working on the mixing and mastering of it!!!

I had quite a good recording process. My throat went very well and finished very quickly!! I was really surprised of how fast I was going, so I had time enough to repeat parts that were ok at first time but wanted to improve even more!! I think I have reached with this record an important point in my career and in my way of singing, my voice and style sound really personal. So, we will start soon with the post-production work and promotion, I can't tell you any more for the moment, but will keep you updated, OK?"

The new album is tentatively scheduled for an early 2007 release via an as-yet-undisclosed label. And will also include a guest appearance by the Dutch singer Manda Ophuis of the band Nemesea."

Source: dark-moor.com
Band profile: Dark Moor
Posted: 29.09.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 2 users
30.09.2006 - 06:06
Icewings
La Luna
YAY I'm s so happy , I want to hear the new album weeeee , I think they are pretty interesting and have a lot of potencial YAY for them .....
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
01.10.2006 - 04:11
Daru Jericho

I'll put this on my mental list of albums for '07. Certainly good news.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

02.10.2006 - 13:58
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
Definitely a must get for '07 when it comes around
03.10.2006 - 21:36
Remus

Yup this goes on my mental list of albums for '07 too!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!

Hits total: 2714 | This month: 5