Metal Storm logo
Elis - New Song Available, Release Date, Band News

We have decided to continue on our path. For this reason we are searching for a new female singer now.

Following qualifications are needed:

Versatile and dynamic voice, it doesn't matter if it's trained or not, you only have to carry a tune. Good English and German articulation. A professional attitude, self-confidence, charisma, good looking and an awesome stage performance are also an advantage as much as experience in song writing.

If you're interested, send your application (short biography, songs, photos, contact information) to:

ELIS
z.Hd. Christian Gruber
Kreuzlingerstrasse 98
CH-8587 Oberaach (TG)

------------------------

In other news, Napalm Records has posted the following release dates for the final recordings featuring recently deceased singer Sabine: Nov. 24 for the EU and Jan. 16 for the US. The album is titled "Griefshire" and the song "Show Me The Way" is available at their recently added myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/elisofficial .

Source: elis.li
Band profile: Elis
Posted: 30.09.2006 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 5 users
30.09.2006 - 12:57
DLMokoma
Account deleted
So Nightwish isn't the only band who's searching a new female vocalist. This song is good. Oh, the vocalist died.. Tragic..
30.09.2006 - 17:27
Soliloquy

hahaha, wont it be funny if tarja joined the band

not that this isnt a tragic moment
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
30.09.2006 - 22:42
Bas
Retired Staff
not the best of theirs i´ve heard, but not bad

kind of creepy to know that the person singing it is dead now :/
rest in peace Sabine
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
30.09.2006 - 23:20
Susan
Smeghead
Isn't everyone is search of a hot chick these days. This reads just like the Nightwish ad: your voice doesn't have to be trained, but you have to be hot! :/ Way to keep the spirit of metal alive...
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
01.10.2006 - 02:36
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Generally speaking though, to achieve popularity, a hot chick helps. I understand your point exactly though, its quite unfair.
Im only new to this band, but i love them already.
01.10.2006 - 19:34
Bas
Retired Staff
they wrote that it's "also an advantage" not that it's necessary
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness

Hits total: 2488 | This month: 4