‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34
Users visited: 335  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Dima on 22.05.2014 at 13:55
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 22.05.2014 at 13:36

Written by Dima on 22.05.2014 at 12:46

Well Watch Dogs looks pretty ugly on last gen consoles...

Some gameplay

Well not a massive surprise considering it's being run on ancient 8 year old technology =P

GTAV looked much better, and that's a game of a similar scale.

Page 32 of 34

Enemy of Reality

23.11.2015 at 14:32
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 18.11.2015 at 17:09

Would like to join the BoC. I did a mission which involved finding BoC dog tags and it led me to a bunker with an old guy in. Nothing else seemed to happen though.

And yeah, I did that Robot Town one and have control of it ^^ one of the first missions I did actually, and I had to turn down the difficulty when I accidentally asked for a demonstration of a Mr. Gutsy who was waaaay above me in levels at the time.

It's easy to join the BoS. Just go to the zeppelin location, and they'll tell you where to go ^^ and prepare for a massive horde of feral ghouls
The robot town doesn't require any high level. Just a speech check with the robot director. Trick him into that you're the supervisor.

Yeah the perk system started to make more sense after a few plays. The stars are the levels (novice, master and so forth).

As for the missions, the BoS missions (Quartermastery and Cleansing the Commonwealth, 18 missions each!!) are a bit dull and if you have already cleared the locations by exploring they'll have you clear them again... :/

The crafting required in some missions like in the Minutemen and also a bit annoying.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

23.11.2015 at 14:34
Written by Enemy of Reality on 23.11.2015 at 14:32

It's easy to join the BoS. Just go to the zeppelin location, and they'll tell you where to go ^^ and prepare for a massive horde of feral ghouls
The robot town doesn't require any high level. Just a speech check with the robot director. Trick him into that you're the supervisor.

Yeah the perk system started to make more sense after a few plays. The stars are the levels (novice, master and so forth).

As for the missions, the BoS missions (Quartermastery and Cleansing the Commonwealth, 18 missions each!!) are a bit dull and if you have already cleard them by exploring they'll have you clean them again... :/

The crafting required in some missions like in the Minutemen and also a bit annoying.

Yeah I realised after about half a dozen of the BoS missions that they would repeat for a while, so I stopped. The real BoS stuff doesn't start until you get a little way through the main story and the BoS airship shows up.

Following the main story now and it's surprisingly engaging. Also now have an interesting companion (Nick Valentine) who's rapidly becoming my fave Fallout character of all time.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

24.11.2015 at 01:58
Worms, anybody remembers those, why I cant install those on todays PC game to old?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
IronAngel

24.11.2015 at 11:51
Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 01:58

Worms, anybody remembers those, why I cant install those on todays PC game to old?

I've had no problems with the Steam versions. You need to be a bit more specific if you want techincal assitance (though it's better to just google it).
Bad English
Masterchief

24.11.2015 at 11:53
Written by IronAngel on 24.11.2015 at 11:51

Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 01:58

I've had no problems with the Steam versions. You need to be a bit more specific if you want techincal assitance (though it's better to just google it).

CD .. it installs it but game don't starts at all ----
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

24.11.2015 at 13:18
Worms may be indeed to old. Perhaps your current windows/OS doesn't support it.
If that's the case it's usual that it displays some kind of error, does it?
If it does, it would help better if you sowed us what it says
If it just doesn't run and doesn't display anything, then most likely the file is cirrupt, you may want to get other CD or download from somewhere else.
----
Mushroom dance, mushroom dance, whatever could it mean? It means that you lived a life of sin.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.11.2015 at 13:48
Written by Karlabos on 24.11.2015 at 13:18

Worms may be indeed to old. Perhaps your current windows/OS doesn't support it.
If that's the case it's usual that it displays some kind of error, does it?
If it does, it would help better if you sowed us what it says
If it just doesn't run and doesn't display anything, then most likely the file is cirrupt, you may want to get other CD or download from somewhere else.

in old PC it was like from 2003 something whit WXP we had problems install it we needed download some software something ... but then on that PC OI had problems also for MoH allied assault. It was my mothers BF work PC what he bought from company when they sold and there was hidden some security system, what did not work whit anti virus or something. All was Ok up to 2007 when there was some new downloads made
Not whit acer x3990 all works fine, but works it didn't not installed. well after time it did, game works, when I try it somehow says loading and when its load black srreen is there and nothing happening unless I use cntr+aokt+del to exit game
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

24.11.2015 at 14:09
Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 13:48

in old PC it was like from 2003 something whit WXP we had problems install it we needed download some software something ... but then on that PC OI had problems also for MoH allied assault. It was my mothers BF work PC what he bought from company when they sold and there was hidden some security system, what did not work whit anti virus or something. All was Ok up to 2007 when there was some new downloads made
Not whit acer x3990 all works fine, but works it didn't not installed. well after time it did, game works, when I try it somehow says loading and when its load black srreen is there and nothing happening unless I use cntr+aokt+del to exit game

But have you tried doing what you had to do to run it before? downloading this software you say?
Also... Have you upgraded your windows version since then?
----
Mushroom dance, mushroom dance, whatever could it mean? It means that you lived a life of sin.
Bad English
Masterchief

24.11.2015 at 14:14
Written by Karlabos on 24.11.2015 at 14:09

Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 13:48

But have you tried doing what you had to do to run it before? downloading this software you say?
Also... Have you upgraded your windows version since then?

it was old PC and it was my step bro who did it , there was some forum who suggest game was old
It was 5 years ago, I have new PC since 4 years something --- and I dunno where and how to find and what was it
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

24.11.2015 at 14:19
Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 14:14

it was old PC and it was my step bro who did it , there was some forum who suggest game was old
It was 5 years ago, I have new PC since 4 years something --- and I dunno where and how to find and what was it

How about this one?
----
Bad English
Masterchief

24.11.2015 at 14:25
Written by Karlabos on 24.11.2015 at 14:19

Written by Bad English on 24.11.2015 at 14:14

How about this one?

will read but I am bot PC wiz
----

HELLSPAWN666

26.11.2015 at 07:08
Just finished playing through the original 'Doom' again.
Dima

26.11.2015 at 16:43
Bloodborne DLC. Bloody hard. 2 levels below the recommended level but I don't think that makes much of a difference. Feel like i'm playing Souls for the first time. Also there's some genius design near the beginning of the level that is either a nearly impossible situation or a fairly easy one depending on how you approach it. Haven't reached a boss yet *gulp*
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

26.11.2015 at 16:48
Written by Dima on 26.11.2015 at 16:43

Bloodborne DLC. Bloody hard. 2 levels below the recommended level but I don't think that makes much of a difference. Feel like i'm playing Souls for the first time. Also there's some genius design near the beginning of the level that can either be a nearly impossible situation or a fairly easy one depending on how you approach it. Haven't reached a boss yet *gulp*

I watched a play through of it. Certainly does look hard. Also looked a little boring too; rehashed environments taken from the original game, generally kind of bland looking until the latter third etc.

Bosses will probably give you hassle going from what I saw. The first and last one looked cool (and hard).
----
Dima

28.11.2015 at 15:58
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 26.11.2015 at 16:48

I watched a play through of it. Certainly does look hard. Also looked a little boring too; rehashed environments taken from the original game, generally kind of bland looking until the latter third etc.

Bosses will probably give you hassle going from what I saw. The first and last one looked cool (and hard).

Can confirm hard, hard and more hard.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

28.11.2015 at 16:01
Written by Dima on 28.11.2015 at 15:58

Did you finish it? The last boss looked absurdly difficult.
----
Dima

28.11.2015 at 16:15
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 28.11.2015 at 16:01

Written by Dima on 28.11.2015 at 15:58

Did you finish it? The last boss looked absurdly difficult.

Nope. At the 3rd boss. Her attacks in the 2nd phase are awkward so i'm struggling timing my dodges.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

28.11.2015 at 16:16
Written by Dima on 28.11.2015 at 16:15

Nope. At the 3rd boss. Her attacks in the 2nd phase are awkward so i'm struggling timing my dodges.

Oh, the sexy suped-up hunter lady? I like the area you fight her in.
----
Dima

28.11.2015 at 16:29
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 28.11.2015 at 16:16

Oh, the sexy super-up hunter lady? I like the area you fight her in.

Yep very classy. Areas are a standout for me (so far). Tracing the layout of area 1 to the main game is fun. Area 2 is very atmospheric and very detailed. I play the game with the brightness on 0 on both the game and monitor. The darkest areas are basically pitch black and require a torch. Enhances my experience. Boss 2 area is beautiful with a Demon's vibe. So little for me to complain about so far.
Dima

03.12.2015 at 13:55
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 28.11.2015 at 16:16

Oh, the sexy suped-up hunter lady? I like the area you fight her in.

BLOODBORNE DLC SPOILERS BELOW WOOP

FINITO. They knocked it outta the park for the most part. I think the most fascinating aspect of this DLC is how distributed the difficulty is. There is no unanimous decision on the hardest boss unlike Dark Souls where basically everyone goes with Ornsmough. I spent so long on Laurence I know how many hairs he has. Around 7-10 hours over the course of 3 days was spent on him to be somewhat precise.(His final legless form where he slam crawls towards you is the biggest load of steaming lump of bullshit i got so salty i wanted to cry.) I'm sure you'll find a comment saying someone beat him in 5 attempts. I didn't spend that long on Orphan of Kos but I know someone who's spent hours on him. DSP legit quit the game because he couldn't get passed Ludwig. That's the beauty of this expansion I think. It's more akin to AotA which is how it should be. Mobs are tough too. The giant shark guys with the harpoons are such a pain and fighting 2 of them at once is just pure evil. I'm sure some areas that I struggled with would be easier with a weapon that easily staggers like Ludwig's Blade but I digress. All 5 weapons that I tried were really cool. Maria's weapon has a cool spin to win attack. All 3 areas were fully realised I'd say. Will find a lot of sneaky item placements and ways to make enemy engagements easier. Their scrupulous efforts in enemy placement and synergy have not gone unnoticed. It's also really heavy on the lore (and quite fascinating I might add). Oh and the OST is magnifique! I love how the songs hype the fuck up when you reach the later forms of the bosses..it's like two songs in one. I hope they keep doing that. It gives a sense of tension, stress and in some cases urgency in these difficult fights. Shame on you for selling your PS4 (I think?). I don't know how to paragraph.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

03.12.2015 at 14:46
Written by Dima on 03.12.2015 at 13:55

BLOODBORNE DLC SPOILERS BELOW WOOP

FINITO. They knocked it outta the park for the most part. I think the most fascinating aspect of this DLC is how distributed the difficulty is. There is no unanimous decision on the hardest boss unlike Dark Souls where basically everyone goes with Ornsmough. I spent so long on Laurence I know how many hairs he has. Around 7-10 hours over the course of 3 days was spent on him to be somewhat precise.(His final legless form where he slam crawls towards you is the biggest load of steaming lump of bullshit i got so salty i wanted to cry.) I'm sure you'll find a comment saying someone beat him in 5 attempts. I didn't spend that long on Orphan of Kos but I know someone who's spent hours on him. DSP legit quit the game because he couldn't get passed Ludwig. That's the beauty of this expansion I think. It's more akin to AotA which is how it should be. Mobs are tough too. The giant shark guys with the harpoons are such a pain and fighting 2 of them at once is just pure evil. I'm sure some areas that I struggled with would be easier with a weapon that easily staggers like Ludwig's Blade but I digress. All 5 weapons that I tried were really cool. Maria's weapon has a cool spin to win attack. All 3 areas were fully realised I'd say. Will find a lot of sneaky item placements and ways to make enemy engagements easier. Their scrupulous efforts in enemy placement and synergy have not gone unnoticed. It's also really heavy on the lore (and quite fascinating I might add). Oh and the OST is magnifique! I love how the songs hype the fuck up when you reach the later forms of the bosses..it's like two songs in one. I hope they keep doing that. It gives a sense of tension, stress and in some cases urgency in these difficult fights. Shame on you for selling your PS4 (I think?). I don't know how to paragraph.

It's good they ramped up the difficulty. Bloodborne, in retrospect, was far too easy, especially regarding bosses. The only one time it was hard was when it was unfair.

I still think the general artstyle and feel was pretty drab though so I won't be rushing out to get another PS4 any time soon =P Maybe when the remastered Demon's Souls comes out I'll grab it and have a Soulsfest.

I might Youtube the boss OSTs now though.
----
Dima

03.12.2015 at 15:17
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.12.2015 at 14:46

It's good they ramped up the difficulty. Bloodborne, in retrospect, was far too easy, especially regarding bosses. The only one time it was hard was when it was unfair.

I still think the general artstyle and feel was pretty drab though so I won't be rushing out to get another PS4 any time soon =P Maybe when the remastered Demon's Souls comes out I'll grab it and have a Soulsfest.

I might Youtube the boss OSTs now though.

It is by far the hardest content they've released and I don't think anyone will argue that.

Despite the songs being your typical orchestral, meaty, choir filled Souls music I found them quite memorable. I do wish they change it up from time to time. After all, Maiden Astraea's and Gwyn's theme are some of their best!

I say the remaster drops end of 2016/early 2017. It would be fitting to conclude the Souls era with what started it all.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

03.12.2015 at 16:24
Written by Dima on 03.12.2015 at 15:17

It is by far the hardest content they've released and I don't think anyone will argue that.

Watching it I'm not sure it would knock Fume Knight of his perk, but I'm sure I'll find out one day.
Quote:

Despite the songs being your typical orchestral, meaty, choir filled Souls music I found them quite memorable. I do wish they change it up from time to time. After all, Maiden Astraea's and Gwyn's theme are some of their best!

I don't think I could ever get sick of them tbh =P Laurence, The First Vicar's OST is particular good.
----
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

04.12.2015 at 21:37
New Dark Souls 3 fewtage

Still looks like they're trying to Bloodborne it up and getting bizarre animations as a result.
----
Dima

05.12.2015 at 16:31
DEM DEMON'S VIBES NOMNOMNOM that boss is cool..it's kinda similar to my concept art..which is annoying actually.

Started Morrowind. I hate Oblivion and Skyrim and people who share those sentiments say Morrowind is godly sooo i'm excited! Went for a Redguard character so I can try out and be proficient with multiple weapons and armour. 2 minutes in and I already had a choice to give back this guy's ring...das more than fallout 4 in it's totality Llululsry
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

05.12.2015 at 20:31
FF7 remake footage. I think how good this is now hinges on how good FF15's combat is, coz that's what it's getting apparently.

----
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

07.12.2015 at 20:37
Shadow Complex Remastered. I haven't finished it but I've done most of it. Pretty fun metroidvania I'd been wanting to play for a while. Nicely presented, well made and a pretty cheesy story. The design isn't quite Metroid standard though; the item placements are pretty inconsistent. For example the amour pickups, 10 of them: you find one fairly early on, then nothing for about 5 or 6 hours (I reckon the game is 7 / 8 hours long) then you end up finding 5 in the space of about 45 minutes. Another issue I have is how the game artificially blocks off areas you've already partially explored until later in the game. You find an item which lets you explore new places, but you won't necessarily be able to immediately backtrack to use said item on places you found along the way. It's a bit silly really, and as a result you're effectively forced along a slightly linear route. Pretty sure the Metroid and Castlevania games don't limit you in that way. Still an impressive indie game though.

Btw, the game is free on PC till the end of the month. Well worth grabbing: https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

Gonna play Axiom Verge now, which I've heard is pretty amazing.

[edit]

Not really liking it tbh.
----
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

12.12.2015 at 06:06
Bought the new rugby league game from Steam (been waiting 10 years for a new one on PC). Turned it on and found out it only uses controllers, no keyboard. Requested a refund as I can't physically use a game controller. I was really looking forward to this game, too.
Looks like it's back to 2004/5's Rugby League 2.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
"Honey, the butler's dead."
Dima

12.12.2015 at 08:41
Bought Bayonetta and Vanquish for $16. bargainnnn
IronAngel

12.12.2015 at 14:06
Written by M C Vice on 12.12.2015 at 06:06

Requested a refund as I can't physically use a game controller.

Shame about the game. But I like the Steam refund policy. I tried it myself after 40 minutes of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Maybe it would have improved later on, but it was so linear and, eh, felt like a game. I guess it's a modern console game thing or something, making no attempts to be immersive. Noticed it with GTA and Assassin's Creed. SotN was great because it was seamless, but this one had like 5-minute missions that you could go back and REPLAY (wtf), interrupted by several minutes' cutscenes and narration.

So I figured that there are better ways to spend my time, asked for a refund and got it within a day. It's a definite service improvement for digital distribution.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34

Login or register to post here.