Metal Storm logo
Kiss - New Album Title Revealed

US hard-rockers KISS have revealed a new album title, which will be called Monster. The band is currently working on the album in Los Angeles for a 2012 release. Paul is producing again. All songs, as last time, are written by the band. There are no ballads.

Paul Stanley comments: "We were all blown away by the unanimous raves from critics and fans for Sonic Boom. Anyone who thought that album was a lucky fluke is in for a brutal surprise. This album kills"

Kiss is planning a massive 2012-2013 Monster world tour which will take the band around the globe.

Stay tuned to KISSOnline for continuing updates.

Source: kissonline.com
Band profile: KISS
Posted: 22.08.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 153 users
22.08.2011 - 16:31
Milena
gloom cookie
What happened to the 'no more releasing albums' Kiss policy? One would think they want SOMETHING ELSE but the money
----
7.0 means the album is good
22.08.2011 - 16:34
Yavanna

I really would like to hear this
You know money moves the world
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
22.08.2011 - 17:41
JD
Account deleted
The old dudes are back, damn!, first Alice Cooper, and now Kiss, what's happening?
22.08.2011 - 18:16
Slayer666

Why don't they just... die, retire or whatever old people do?
Still, if they are still selling albums, that says something, even if it's their ability to milk old fans. Congrats, I guess.
22.08.2011 - 18:43
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Guest on 22.08.2011 at 17:41

The old dudes are back, damn!, first Alice Cooper, and now Kiss, what's happening?

Alice Cooper never really went away...His longest absence has been 6 years between Last Temptation and Brutal planet (1994-2000), even though he recorded a live album in that time (1997). Aside from that, the longest stretch between releases since the start of his career has been 3 years. Pretty standard.

As for this...I found Sonic Boom to be pretty unexciting, so I doubt I'll bother with this one.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
22.08.2011 - 19:32
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
This is going to be soooooooooo bad.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.08.2011 - 20:13
Lit.
Account deleted
Finally, something interesting over boring old Opeth.
23.08.2011 - 01:52
Symmachus

I wonder where they came up with such an imaginative album title that is not an obvious choice and has not been used before.

Hits total: 3064 | This month: 1