‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34
Users visited: 253  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 22:24
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 22:22

Written by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 18:30

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 17:10

So my uni have this student exchange program with faculty in Trondheim Norway...well i dont know what papers and grades i need for that but i have a kick-ass motivation letter for them-a picure of me with a Darkthrone shirt on and a Norway's flag behind me...

hhahaah Rosnborg :p then we can talk norvegian and swedish after when you get there :p
I supose they have same like swe has SFI ... svenskj för unvaderna , where all emigrants study swedish for free (tax payer money) good werry good think

well i had a chance to visit Norway back in elementary school...i was selected for student exchange program but i refused to than ...since i had to write these stupid letters some other shit for my english teacher...so i quit ..but back than i was no fan of Norwegian bm hahahah anyway if i ever go on that program i can only imagine the face of selectors when they open my motivation letter.... should i use Burzum t-shirt?

hehhehe like å ö ä but last 2 in norvegian looks weird

Page 33 of 34

no one

11.04.2014 at 02:58
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:45

snow piton 35 m long, hard to see, lives deep in artic, eat a reindears , only 20 left , rets are died

well wolf what is rare and bear (one lives like 4-5km from my house) and viper (but we dont die from viper as we domt hav alergy... if it bites, docs can save you ... its not as deadly as some ausie snake when you die like 2min after

did you mean snow 'python' ? would be pretty scary having a bear living by you
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

11.04.2014 at 02:58
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:25

dude I love it but in ausie ... man snakes, crocks, I dont wanna be there in a bushes

No crocs in main states ala Victoria and NSW and southern Queensland. Most crocs are up north in Northern Territory and northern QLD where it's relatively less developed.

They also get killer jelly fish, sea snakes and a whole heap of other murderous fauna up north.

As for snakes they try to avoid humans like the plague for the most part.

We have 2 of the most poisonous snakes (Tiger and Copperhead) in the world here in Tasmania, but snake bites are so rare they are actually a news story.

Oh and a funny fact - most koalas are infected with chlamydia. They also apparently are one of the mammals that practices rape. Those dirty, dirty little rape bears.
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:00
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 02:58

Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:45

snow piton 35 m long, hard to see, lives deep in artic, eat a reindears , only 20 left , rets are died

well wolf what is rare and bear (one lives like 4-5km from my house) and viper (but we dont die from viper as we domt hav alergy... if it bites, docs can save you ... its not as deadly as some ausie snake when you die like 2min after

did you mean snow 'python' ? would be pretty scary having a bear living by you

yes huge snake .... you can see it if you smoke weed and drink beer at same time
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:02
Written by deadone on 11.04.2014 at 02:58

Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:25

dude I love it but in ausie ... man snakes, crocks, I dont wanna be there in a bushes

No crocs in main states ala Victoria and NSW and southern Queensland. Most crocs are up north in Northern Territory and northern QLD where it's relatively less developed.

They also get killer jelly fish, sea snakes and a whole heap of other murderous fauna up north.

As for snakes they try to avoid humans like the plague for the most part.

We have 2 of the most poisonous snakes (Tiger and Copperhead) in the world here in Tasmania, but snake bites are so rare they are actually a news story.

Oh and a funny fact - most koalas are infected with chlamydia. They also apparently are one of the mammals that practices rape. Those dirty, dirty little rape bears.

you are living in Tasmania I wanna see Tasmanian devil

Ausie wild life is greart I wanna be like bush man and live there, survive, it was my fac place where I would love to live before I discover internet , o yes wild west to was place to live
----

no one

11.04.2014 at 03:05
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 03:00

yes huge snake .... you can see it if you smoke weed and drink beer at same time

was going to say, i couldn't find it on google and 35 meters is pretty fucking huge
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:07
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 03:05

Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 03:00

was going to say, i couldn't find it on google and 35 meters is pretty fucking huge

it dont exist LOL non snakes can survive in artic where are sub zero ... our vipers and snokes are so small mainly tilöl 20cm ... well my cat has been bitten buy half m long but its way to rare for our enviromnet up north, its more in S Europe where 1m long viper can be ... naaah I hate snakes
----

no one

11.04.2014 at 03:07

jjk

so how come you arent allowed paint ball ?
no one

11.04.2014 at 03:09
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 03:07

it dont exist LOL non snakes can survive in artic where are sub zero ... our vipers and snokes are so small mainly tilöl 20cm ... well my cat has been bitten buy half m long but its way to rare for our enviromnet up north, its more in S Europe where 1m long viper can be ... naaah I hate snakes

bears would be more dangerous anyway wouldn't they

what about venomous spiders
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

11.04.2014 at 03:13
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 03:07

jjk

so how come you arent allowed paint ball ?

Illegal in Tassie due to retarded fire arms laws. It all stems from the Martin Bryant massacre nearly 20 years ago when they made gun laws very strict.

Apparently paintball guns are firearms in par with M-16s and SKS!

The stupid thing is all this gun legislation has not reduced gun crime (cause most guns used in crimes are illegal and unregistered) or violent crime.

The only area where it's had an impact is gun suicide but suicide rates have remained the same.

And you can still own a semi-automatic pistol with 20+ round clip capacity if you can be arsed with the permits and have money to pay for them.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

11.04.2014 at 03:22
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 03:02

you are living in Tasmania I wanna see Tasmanian devil

Ausie wild life is greart I wanna be like bush man and live there, survive, it was my fac place where I would love to live before I discover internet , o yes wild west to was place to live

Yes I live in Tasmania.

Great little place - very much like England in parts and culture but with a better climate!

My father-in-law's done a bit of that bush man thing - he was a professional fox hunter in Victoria and has done a lot of work up in Northern Territory in Aboriginal lands where whites aren't allowed to go without a permit.

His stories are pretty hardcore, especially with regards to Aboriginals who are as drunken, violent and poor as the stereotype shows.

There's no roads - his job was to drive dozers through the bush so as to lay a path for geological and mining survey teams. The towns are just Aboriginal townships that look straight out of African ghettos - tin sheds for homes, derelict cars etc.

Lots of wildlife including some unexpected ones - camels (Australia has the largest wild camel population in the world), buffalo and wild pigs. All came courtesy of white colonisation and thrived.

Even the wild pigs up there are dangerous. Pig hunters have dogs equipped with armour to stop the pigs from goring them. My father-in-law got to plink pigs out of a helicopter.

The dirt is just as dangerous. My father-in-law grazed his knee one night on the dirt and ended up really sick from it and was hospitalised. Apparently there's all kind of nasty things living in the dirt.

As such give me the civilised Eastern seaboard of Australia any time!
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:32
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 03:09

Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 03:07

bears would be more dangerous anyway wouldn't they

what about venomous spiders

no not here, its cold, but we have harlmess spiders

deadone - i will read yout stoory at next day I am of to bed
----

Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

11.04.2014 at 11:13
Biologists Confirm God Evolved From Chimpanzee Deity.

W'oah!.
----
BestMetalstormer

14.04.2014 at 23:30
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.04.2014 at 11:13

Biologists Confirm God Evolved From Chimpanzee Deity.

W'oah!.

Fuck this shit!!! I for a second thought it was serious. Damn the site is very well deceiving. Lol..
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

14.04.2014 at 23:39
Written by BestMetalstormer on 14.04.2014 at 23:30
Fuck this shit!!! I for a second thought it was serious. Damn the site is very well deceiving. Lol..

It's quite a well known site here so it doesn't usually actually trick anyone, but still nice to see them get newcomers still.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
no one

14.04.2014 at 23:50
Is any other country getting the blood moon eclipse tonight? going to be cloudy here and will probably miss it.
BestMetalstormer

14.04.2014 at 23:56
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.04.2014 at 23:39

Written by BestMetalstormer on 14.04.2014 at 23:30

It's quite a well known site here so it doesn't usually actually trick anyone, but still nice to see them get newcomers still.

I never heard of the site before. The joke article even use very precise manner of professional academic article as well as terms, words, essay structure etc, and even reference to college resource. I was quite laughed out loud after find out it is a joke site, haha.. Could be I'm non English native speaker also, so when encounter very dominating academically form, that the article deceive me that they meant it serious.. I don't know but I think only it can fool foreigners like me.. But I guess the one who made the article at least studying college or not too young like some dude at Uncyclopedia.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

15.04.2014 at 00:03
Written by no one on 14.04.2014 at 23:50
Is any other country getting the blood moon eclipse tonight? going to be cloudy here and will probably miss it.

Ugh, all I've heard about this thing is how it signifies the end of the world or the return of Jesus or some other bullshit.

Some people will literally believe in anything.
----
no one

15.04.2014 at 00:10
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.04.2014 at 00:03

Written by no one on 14.04.2014 at 23:50

Ugh, all I've heard about this thing is how it signifies the end of the world or the return of Jesus or some other bullshit.

Some people will literally believe in anything.

Na it's just some weird red haze the sun gives it when in a certain part of the sky or something (google will tell you). Anyway there's supposed to be one tonight with an eclipse. Thought it would be quite spectacular.

I can see how people like the old pagans who worshiped the moon and sun as gods and things would take it as some sort of sign if they sore it, and the christians would use any sign to say it's the coming of the end of the world. But lucky we now have science
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

15.04.2014 at 00:19
Written by no one on 15.04.2014 at 00:10
But lucky we now have science

Even in this day and age it amazes me how many people conveniently overlook this. Or they claim it's propaganda or God's work (still). Just ridiculousness. I mean how many times is the rapture/Jesus thing gonna happen before people get it?
----
Bad English
nobody

15.04.2014 at 01:10
Scine - I just saw film where some scientist send modern stelt bomber back in tie to Belrin and furer decide send it to USA ..... and futre was fucked,
----

Bad English
nobody

15.04.2014 at 01:24
Written by Warman on 30.01.2013 at 23:55

It wasn't even good.

look at BoxCar Willy avatar ... seems like young YOU at age 16 somethimg
----

no one

15.04.2014 at 01:27
Did you know ukraine had dolphins with guns on there heads to find enemy mines (i think it was mines) . And the germans in WW2 trained dogs to be suicide bombers on russian tanks, but since they trained with german tanks, when it came to war they blew up there own tanks .....sorry..a bit off what we were talking about
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

15.04.2014 at 02:02
Written by no one on 15.04.2014 at 01:27

Did you know ukraine had dolphins with guns on there heads to find enemy mines (i think it was mines) . And the germans in WW2 trained dogs to be suicide bombers on russian tanks, but since they trained with german tanks, when it came to war they blew up there own tanks .....sorry..a bit off what we were talking about

It was the other way round - the Soviets trained the anti-tank dogs.

The Germans just put dodgy rockets on poles and gave them to 15 year old fantatics on bicycles.

With a range of 60m the German solution was still better than the Japanese lunge mine.

This was a five foot stick with a large bomb at the end of it. You literally had to lunge at the tank and most likely would get blown up yourself in the process:

no one

15.04.2014 at 02:33
Written by deadone on 15.04.2014 at 02:02

oh...bloody wifes lying to me....the back hand tonight!
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

15.04.2014 at 02:42
Written by no one on 15.04.2014 at 02:33

Written by deadone on 15.04.2014 at 02:02

oh...bloody wifes lying to me....the back hand tonight!

It's cool she knew that story in the first place!
ANGEL REAPER

15.04.2014 at 10:28
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

15.04.2014 at 10:35
I don't know but I had tears when I see the name "BestMetalstormer". It's so identical to BeastOfMetal. I miss my buddy "BeastOfMetal456".
----
ANGEL REAPER

15.04.2014 at 19:45
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.04.2014 at 10:35

I don't know but I had tears when I see the name "BestMetalstormer". It's so identical to BeastOfMetal. I miss my buddy "BeastOfMetal456".

have you tried "Oaken"

also where is that guy?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

15.04.2014 at 20:55
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 15.04.2014 at 19:45

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.04.2014 at 10:35

have you tried "Oaken"

also where is that guy?

He's here only but I missed his stand on satanism when he was under "BeastOfMetal456". Then came "Ashbringer" and now "Oaken".

Where's Paradox Lover?
----
ANGEL REAPER

15.04.2014 at 21:21
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.04.2014 at 20:55

He's here only but I missed his stand on satanism when he was under "BeastOfMetal456". Then came "Ashbringer" and now "Oaken".

Where's Paradox Lover?

MechanisT told me once she deleted her profile or something like that ...
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34

Login or register to post here.