Metal Storm logo
Threat Signal - New Song Online

"Fallen Disciples", a brand-new song from Canadian melodic death metallers Threat Signal can now be heard on SoundCloud.

"Fallen Disciples" comes off the band's self-titled third full-length album, which is set to be released on October 7 (Europe) and October 11 (North America) through Nuclear blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: soundcloud.com
Band profile: Threat Signal
Posted: 23.08.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 34 users
23.08.2011 - 04:12
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Pretty great song. Hopefully this album is a little more consistent than the other two.
23.08.2011 - 07:50
MetalFreak

Awesome song, I like the new djent flare, and the new drummer and guitarist sound solid. One of the few things I've been looking forward to this year, dam excited.
23.08.2011 - 08:57
Symmachus

I will want to hear stuff off of this album, because I like what I've heard from this band so far.

By the way, the phrasing of "the band's third self-titled full-length album" makes it sound like this album is their third album to be self-titled.
23.08.2011 - 12:05
Justicelust

Amazing! looking forward to it.
23.08.2011 - 14:42
BudDa

Its ok
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
23.08.2011 - 16:27
Panzerchrist
Account deleted
Written by Symmachus on 23.08.2011 at 08:57

I will want to hear stuff off of this album, because I like what I've heard from this band so far.

By the way, the phrasing of "the band's third self-titled full-length album" makes it sound like this album is their third album to be self-titled.

Fix'd!

Hits total: 2710 | This month: 4