Metal Storm logo
Bilocate - Guest Appearance By Dan Swanö

Swedish metal icon Dan Swanö has contributed guest vocals in two tracks from the upcoming third full-length album from Jordanian dark oriental metallers Bilocate.

The band says: "From a legendary contributor in the international metal scene flows a legendary voice, adding more to Bilocate, not to mention that this collaboration is taking place in 2 of the most highlighted Bilocate songs, we in Bilocate are so honored to have Dan's voice among ours, and it's such an enthusiasm charge for us to even look more forward to completing the release and sharing this mix with our audience, thanks a lot Dan!"

Vocalist Ramzi Essayed says: "Crimson I and II have been on our top list for years, Dan's work in all of his projects always amazed Bilocate and when the idea started 7 months ago we were confident that Dan will enjoy the music and work with us, his contribution on clean vocals gave another taste for the album, the outcome is a pure dark musical journey... can't wait to share it with our fans."

The album is currently scheduled to be released by the end of 2011.

Source: jorzine.com
Band profile: Bilocate
Posted: 24.08.2011 by JD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 63 users
24.08.2011 - 21:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Don't know them but this certainly sounds interesting if Swano's contributing.
25.08.2011 - 01:35
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Guest on 24.08.2011 at 21:40

Check out their second album Sudden death Syndrome , it is worth it. It is not the most revolutionary album but it has some awesome radical songwriting moments and a great performance
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
25.08.2011 - 01:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by InnerSelf on 25.08.2011 at 01:35

Check out their second album Sudden death Syndrome , it is worth it. It is not the most revolutionary album but it has some awesome radical songwriting moments and a great performance

Sounds like a plan.
25.08.2011 - 09:12
Ag Fox
Angel No More
I liked their previous release too, but this sounds like it's gonna be a lot better
----
loves 小巫
25.08.2011 - 09:57
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 01:40
Written by InnerSelf on 25.08.2011 at 01:35
Sounds like a plan.
Yeah, I dled a couple songs from their Dysphoria around the time of its release and they're really good even back then. "2nd War in Heaven" & "A Deadly Path" (the latter in particular). I highly recommend 'em to any fellow Dãm fans (not that they're that similar)

Nice to see them score a boon like this; reminds me of the excellent Eternal Gray
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
25.08.2011 - 10:08
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Wow can't wait to hear this
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
25.08.2011 - 10:12
JD
Account deleted
Looking forward to this.
25.08.2011 - 16:28
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
I want to check this new album as well, but i don't think the colaboration with Swanö will be a big thing, specially if he's just doing vocals
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences

Hits total: 2534 | This month: 5