Metal Storm logo
My Dying Bride - Shaun Steels Leaves The Band

According to the band, sadly Shaun Steels has decided to part from MDB. His continuing illness shows no sign of abating and he feels the uncertaintly could be having a negative affect on his relationship with the band members. His statement below:

"I would just like to salute MDB for the good times and wish them all well in the future, I feel I am not ready to fulfill the duties in a manner befitting MDB at this time and have decided to stand down. I am sad to be leaving but at this time I feel it is for the greater good of the band. Tak! The Winter."

MDB would just like to say thanks to Shaun and to say we are sorry to see him part, but fully understand his position. Good luck Shaun.

MDB

Source: mydyingbride.org
Band profile: My Dying Bride
Posted: 02.10.2006 by DerRozzengarten

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 8 users
02.10.2006 - 21:09
KwonVerge
Odysseus
Damn, the drummer's position in My Dying Bride seems haunted or something, whoever sits behind the drumkit of the band leaves due to illness problems... Thanks Shaun Steels for the beautiful drumming!
----
Dec. 30, 1334.

...And the whiskey and wine entered our veins when blood was too weak to carry on.
02.10.2006 - 21:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well its sad news probly he want drink wine in silance and well thank you for this beautifull time hat you give me when I lsiten My Dying Bride
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2006 - 21:35
Jeff
Freaky Admin
That's the reason why it wasn't him in Gernika this summer...
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
02.10.2006 - 22:52
Anathemani@c

Oh GOD!!!! This can't be true... I cannot believe it ... I was convinced that I would see him live this year, but after that....
----
Trapped in time
A miracle of hope and change
A swirling mass, no mercy now
If the truth hurts prepare for pain
......Do you think we 're forever???
02.10.2006 - 23:34
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
I hope it's nothing too serious that can't be overcome. Shame, because he's a good drummer, hope for a quick recovery and replacement.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
03.10.2006 - 01:51
kakalokola

too bad :S
03.10.2006 - 03:34
dancingdecember

i hope it doesnt affect upcoming gigs they will play here this saturday
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
04.10.2006 - 13:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Jeff on 02.10.2006 at 21:35

That's the reason why it wasn't him in Gernika this summer...

I saw interwiew whit Aron night before last night and in TV thay play some last recordet live shows and new drummer was no hair, seems thay had new drummer
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.12.2006 - 14:58
arttijom
Account deleted
A very impressive drummer with taste... Damn, Steels, and Lopez (Opeth) are my favourite drummers, and now they are left...

Hits total: 5458 | This month: 7