‹‹ Back to the Metal arena
Users visited: 29  
Search this topic:  
Which death metal band do you think is better?

Suffocation10
Dying Fetus5

Total votes: 15

king_matt

30.08.2011 at 02:41
They're both death metal bands, they both use breakdowns a lot, they're both great bands, but which one is better? Suffocation or Dying Fetus?

I personally prefer Dying Fetus. Better breakdowns, better vocals, and better riffs. I have to give the solos to Suffocation, though.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
JD
Gangsta shit!

30.08.2011 at 02:49
Both are my favorite bands, but I think I will go with Suffocation, just a little bit more technical and brutal.
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
  30.08.2011 at 03:19
Written by king_matt on 30.08.2011 at 02:41

They're both death metal bands, they both use breakdowns a lot, they're both great bands, but which one is better? Suffocation or Dying Fetus?

I personally prefer Dying Fetus. Better breakdowns, better vocals, and better riffs. I have to give the solos to Suffocation, though.

Suffocation's solos are the best I ever heard.
On topic: I'll vote Suffocation. In addition to what JD said, they're the band the pioneered brutal death.
Dangerboner
:D

31.08.2011 at 19:26
I voted for Dying Fetus because they're more diverse, and Destroy the Opposition is my favorite death metal album of all time. Plus, they didn't release Blood Oath.

Still love Suffocation though!
----
Written by muthafucka on 30.06.2010 at 00:47

your mom is 7000 yr old because your a dinosaur

Written by John Barleycorn on 11.11.2010 at 14:17
I am not in general a fan of wankery but I can enjoy some good masturbation from time to time
BoxCar Willy
John Doe

31.08.2011 at 19:37
Dying fetus!!! love they're vocals better than suffocation, and the bass is intense!!!
----
Pop punk crusader
Dr.Overkill

04.07.2014 at 05:29
Ok Guys give it up I love Both Bands But seriously Suffocation is Probably like Dying Fetus #1 Influence I can tell you that John Gallagher Praise Pinnacle of Bedlam very Highly When I saw Him with Suffocation doing Vocals. I agree That Suffocation Has insane Guitar solos, Which fetus almost never even play them, although it's really not necessary with their melee and Lead Guitar Riffs. I will say That Fetus is much catchier, to me they have this Thrash Influenced Streamlined sound, Whereas Suffocation tends to bring the Sideways or backward sounding Riffs more.
----
Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well, yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childh

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.