05. Cold Night
06. Tear Down The Wall
07. Commit To Rock
08. Ride On
09. Like A Fox
10. No False Metal
11. Attack Attack [Tokyo Blade cover]

Additional info
Engineered and produced by Dan Tsourounis.
Engineered by Michael Jack.
Mastered by Harry Hess.
Cover art and photography Philip Bernard and Sharon Toxic.

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 191 users
01.09.2011 - 00:32
Rating: 10
Death To Posers
Hate Thy King
I'm actually really impressed with these guys.. Best Traditional album I've heard all year.
----
The word gen means "illusion" or "apparition." In India, a man who uses conjury is called a genjutsushi ["a master of illusion technique"]. Everything in this world is but a marionette show. Thus we use the word gen.
25.10.2011 - 17:31
Rating: 8
TheDuke

Great album, listening to it right now... These guys traveled through time when they wrote it.
10.03.2016 - 21:25
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Generally I'd say this is good stuff, though it feels like many of these songs lose their charm pretty fast. I'm sure the vocals can be a hindrance when listening to this album, but for me they are fine, I'd personally take these rather than some fake effect vocals (btw the vocals of the 2nd album sound a bit faky to me, IMO this album has better vocals, more authentic). "Head Of The Pack", "Ride The Beast" and "No False Metal" are amazing tracks, in addition to those, I wish the album had more memorable, old school sounding, shredding songs.

It's not hard to guess what is the favorite track here; just read my name and check the track list and it should be clear:

----
My vision is augmented
30.04.2018 - 05:33
Rating: 7
Drippy.Hippie

In the New Wave Of Traditional Heavy Metal, these guys are quite possibly the ones to beat. Fun to listen to, true as fuck
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
01.04.2021 - 15:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good speed sound, fast, forward energetic approach whit fast vocals, guy sings fast. sortha thing what works if you're young. Good album.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.08.2023 - 18:44
Rating: 8
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Solid debut. Heavy, speedy, energetic and fun. "No False Metal" is a clear standout track though

Hits total: 8151 | This month: 23