Metal Storm logo
Katatonia - Ends Anniversary Tour In Scandinavia

To finish off the anniversary tour earlier this year, Swedish doom metallers Katatonia will now wrap it all up with four dates in Scandinavia. Dates can be seen after the jump.

The band comments: "With highly successful performances in Luxembourg, Germany, Holland, France and England done in May earlier this year we will close 2011 this december by performing four last extra shows in Scandinavia hitting the capital cites Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and, of course our home town Stockholm.

We will again perform two sets at each show; the first set will see the band play the front to back of Last Fair Deal Gone Down - the album that put Katatonia firmly on the musical map and coincidentally also celebrates 10 years since its release. The second set will consist of a mixed set of carefully picked songs from our extensive catalogue. In its entirety the show will be well over two and a half hours of live music.

We will offer a limited number of exclusive VIP ticket packages for each show which will include a laminated VIP pass exclusive to the show, access to sound check, a meet & greet with Katatonia, a t-shirt exclusive to that particular show, a special tour program and a tour poster amongst other exclusive items. All the goods will be included in a specially made Katatonia embroidered messenger bag. The VIP laminate will also allow early access to venues so that VIP's can get the best seats in the house and avoid waiting in line.
VIP tickets are now on sale while General Admission tickets will go on on sale this following Friday, September 9th."

Scandinavian anniversary tour dates:

12.12 - Finland - Helsinki - The Circus
14.12 - Sweden - Stockholm - Göta Källare
15.12 - Norway - Oslo - John Dee
16.12 - Denmark - Copenhagen - The Rock

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Katatonia
Event: Last Fair Day Gone Night - An Evening With Katatonia
Posted: 07.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 65 users
07.09.2011 - 17:28
Kenos
Account deleted
Cool. And after that, what about recording a new album?
07.09.2011 - 18:40
neonxaos

Hooray, The Rock!
07.09.2011 - 20:06
Paradox Lover
Account deleted
I wish they came to Cyprus...
08.09.2011 - 01:49
Ísak Petersen
Account deleted
I wish they could come to the Faroe Islands..
09.09.2011 - 02:09
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
Written by Guest on 07.09.2011 at 20:06

that means, you are wishing Cyprus was a Scandinavian island?
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
09.09.2011 - 20:34
Paradox Lover
Account deleted
Written by VaronoZz on 09.09.2011 at 02:09

Written by Guest on 07.09.2011 at 20:06

that means, you are wishing Cyprus was a Scandinavian island?

Oh, yes, more than anything :3

Hits total: 2573 | This month: 4