Metal Storm logo
Jet Carrying Lokomotiv Hockey Team Crashes, Dozens Dead

07.09.2011 - 17:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
TUNOSHNA, Russia ? A Russian jet carrying a top ice hockey team crashed while taking off Wednesday in western Russia, killing at least 43 people and leaving two critically injured, officials said.

The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry said the Yak-42 plane crashed immediately after leaving an airport near the city of Yaroslavl, on the Volga River about 150 miles (240 kilometers) northeast of Moscow. It was carrying 45 people, including 37 passengers and eight crew, and the ministry said all but two people were killed in the crash.

The weather was sunny and clear at the time.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin immediately sent the nation's transport minister to the site, 10 miles (15 kilometers) east of Yaroslavl.

The ministry said the plane was carrying the Lokomotiv ice hockey team from Yaroslavl to Minsk, the capital of Belarus, where it was to play Thursday against Dinamo Minsk in the opening game of the season in the Kontinental Hockey League.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/07/russia-plane-crash_n_951960.html
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.09.2011 - 18:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Rust in peace fallen heros ...
Karis Skrastins(Latvia)
Robert Dietrich(Germany)
Pavol Demitra(Slovakia)
Stefan Liv(Sweden)
Jan Marek, Josef Vasicek, Karel Rahunek (Czech)
+ Russian, Belarussian guys

RUST IN PEACE

But there to many accidents in Russia, this summer hmm 20 plain crushes, isnt it to much for Europe? Maybe contry who can pay millions for WC could change 70's plains till modenr and lil do better czcehking, since in other Europian ailines ha smaybe one per year .....

I feel sorry for those guys
----

apos;'
[image]
07.09.2011 - 19:08
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
It's hard to image what the consequences of such a catastrophe are. The whole team died? What now? They will play with backup now? They basically need form a whole new team.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
07.09.2011 - 19:32
FinnishSammich

There's a chance that Salei wasn't in the plane and Skrastins's fate is still unknown. Everyone else have unfortunately been confirmed.
E: They have been confirmed dead as well. The whole team died. R.I.P.
07.09.2011 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ktuli litheraly emans tema is fucked, only what can help them is money what they have, but since Rus is not EU there is stupid laws, only 5 forenever, rest shood be russians so it means to get such level Rius players .... not possible and beck up team be , lasty place in standings

Finish - Well Saley he shood stay in Red Wings and Krastins at Stars I was angry when they left, now this, Latvia lost 2 NHL ers remeber Sergey Zoltoks
----

apos;'
[image]
07.09.2011 - 23:07
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 07.09.2011 at 18:00

But there to many accidents in Russia, this summer hmm 20 plain crushes, isnt it to much for Europe? Maybe contry who can pay millions for WC could change 70's plains till modenr and lil do better czcehking, since in other Europian ailines ha smaybe one per year .....

It heard on the news here that the license of the plane they were on was expiring soon. I guess a lot of the planes in that part of Europe are very old, from USSR times.

A terrible tragedy, for their families, and the sport. RIP
07.09.2011 - 23:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 07.09.2011 at 23:07

Written by Bad English on 07.09.2011 at 18:00

It heard on the news here that the license of the plane they were on was expiring soon. I guess a lot of the planes in that part of Europe are very old, from USSR times.

A terrible tragedy, for their families, and the sport. RIP

That plain replaces some plain who flu in USSR from 70's till 90's it came in 1991 this one and license shood end in sepetmber or leither , .... Rus plains are bad, they have security level same like Turkey, Iran, defenetly not Europe, they are far far from Europe even how much m,illions they invest in and complain they be.... coruption is strong and guy who czcek a plain might make error

As far I heard up comming news plain run to far on a run away and didnt get speed and get up so good, they shood stop
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2011 - 03:24
MetalSpider

I heard about this! Terrible tragedy...RIP
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
12.09.2011 - 15:48
FinnishSammich

Alexander Galimov has died
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/sep/12/ice-hockey-alexander-galimov-dies
Terrible year for the hockey world.
18.02.2017 - 01:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In Riga , Latvia KHL team Lada plain drove out when try get up from runway, non knows why, non died, because grass was frozen. Could be more injuries if it was like summer. Crew was alcohol negative, non knows why, good nobody died.
----

apos;'
[image]