Metal Storm logo
BudDa's Top 20 2010

Thumbs up: +1
Created by: BudDa | 31.01.2011

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by BudDa ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 4   Visited by: 28 users
08.09.2011 - 17:54
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Well, indeed a great list dude but Exodus - Exhibit B: The Human Condition should be near at 3 or 4 i think. I may not be right as other albums which are classified here is absolutely killer but I felt Exodus should be atleast there.

PS: I am not a mainstream fag to support my above comment.
08.09.2011 - 18:04
BudDa

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.09.2011 at 17:54

lol

Am the one of the biggest Exodus fan's you'll meet. And I love Exhibit B. It was also one of my top 3 most played album last year. When I was making this though, I didn't want my love for the band to over shadow what other good records that I had listened to. I knew they had to be somewhere..so, I just closed my eyes..and voila!(13th!) Given another day, am sure they would be in my top 5.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
08.09.2011 - 18:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by BudDa on 08.09.2011 at 18:04

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 08.09.2011 at 17:54

lol

Am the one of the biggest Exodus fan's you'll meet. And I love Exhibit B. It was also one of my top 3 most played album last year. When I was making this though, I didn't want my love for the band to over shadow what other good records that I had listened to.

No problem!! I just expressed my opinion..that's it . btw its a great list. I haven't heard last 2..so need to check it out! : D
08.09.2011 - 18:22
BudDa

Oh you should. Gloria Morti is an excellent blackened death(?) metal band. But what I really love about Anthems Of Annihilation is the energy. Its so ferocious! Angelus Apatrida's clockwork? Good record. It was one of those records that I anxiously waited for coz I had been impressed with the band's previous work..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 2514 | This month: 7