Metal Storm logo
Blotted Science - Cover Art Revelead And Song Snippet Online

The cover art for The Animation Of Entomology EP, the long-awaited follow-up to the technical supergroup Blotted Science's debut The Machinations Of Dementia, has been revealed and can be viewed below. The artwork was done by Richard Morley. Furthermore, a one and a half-minute snippet of "Omitting Eyes" has been made available for streaming at this location.

Ron Jarzombek (guitars) comments: "We wanted to follow up The Machinations Of Dementia along some of the same lines of science and gore, and came up with a killer concept and some great material with yet another 12-tone writing system. I totally busted my ass syncing things up, carefully orchestrated music to film, bug movies actually, and nit-picked notes to death on this material until my fingers bleed and my brain nearly exploded. How everything all falls into place I think is beyond incredible! Whether this is the heaviest or most technical thing I've ever done, I don't really know or care, but no other band/project is pulling off what we are doing with this EP."

The previously announced trailer can also be watched below.

Source: ronjarzombek.com
Band profile: Blotted Science
Posted: 11.09.2011 by K?ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 77 users
11.09.2011 - 17:17
Rulatore

Good shit
11.09.2011 - 17:25
Seriously can't wait for this. First album was really great and unique, and that trailer was awesome.
11.09.2011 - 18:53
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Pretty interesting. This should be good.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2950 | This month: 6