Metal Storm logo
Dark Funeral - Part Ways With Regain Records

Swedish black metallers Dark Funeral have parted ways with Swedish label Regain Records.

Founding member/Guitarist Micke "Lord Ahriman" Svanberg says: "Since the question has come up quite a few times in recent months, I guess it is about time we make it all official: Yes, we have left Regain Records.

Time went by and we didn't see any future whatsoever to continue to work with them. At this point in time we have not signed to a new label, but negotiations are currently taking place. And until we have signed a new deal, we are open to any and all offers that comes our way."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Funeral
Posted: 14.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 59 users
14.09.2011 - 19:41
rekkuza-

And the offers will come.
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
14.09.2011 - 20:58
psykometal
A staff guy...
They most definitely will. Dark Funeral are poised to maintain their crown as the Ineffible Kings of Swedish Black Metal...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

14.09.2011 - 22:24
Promonex
Cathemeral
Interesting. A week ago Marduk and Blooddawn Productions also ended their cooperations with Regain.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
14.09.2011 - 22:50
Windrider
Raureif
Written by Promonex on 14.09.2011 at 22:24

Interesting. A week ago Marduk and Blooddawn Productions also ended their cooperations with Regain.

They seem like having massive problems, remember the last Gorgoroth news stating that the new album is delayed because of Regains financial situation.
This was the second delay, the first one weeks ago was due to manifacturing problems... Looks like Regain collapses... I actually liked them...

Hits total: 2938 | This month: 4