Metal Storm logo
Insomnium - New Video Online

Finnish metallers Insomnium have released the official video for the song "Through The Shadows", taken from their upcoming album One For Sorrow. You can watch it at this location. The album is set for release on October 12th through Century Media.

[Also thanks to pisymbol for sending in this news!]

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Insomnium
Posted: 15.09.2011 by Justicelust

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 164 users
15.09.2011 - 11:20
malaikat
Mighty fine video and mighty fine song. The chorus is a little gay for me, but hey, they're from Finland, finnish bands always sound overly melodic to me

Btw here's the YT link, it still works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN8z8hj0xec
15.09.2011 - 12:44
BudDa
elite
God, they are still doing that hypnotic guitar tone to death. Awesome song. Great Video
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
15.09.2011 - 16:48
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
I'll be sure to watch it
----
7.0 means the album is good
15.09.2011 - 17:30
Jon
Astoundingly original album and song names I must say.
----
A mythology is a religion different enough from your own for it's absurdity to be obvious.
16.09.2011 - 00:20
Stigmatized
Song sounds good for the most part, but the clean vocals in the chorus are a little off. I don't know, they just don't sound right. Still looking forward to the album though.
16.09.2011 - 00:39
kaspair
Despite their general sound remains the same over the albums, I like the song and will definitely listen to the album.
----
Last FM
16.09.2011 - 03:24
Dark Blood
The Avenger
This looks pretty nice. I'm liking their melodic sound a lot. Just don't like the clean vocals on this song.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
16.09.2011 - 10:11
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Watched it, and I adore Ville's clean voice, they blend nicely with Niilo's harsh ones. The video is beautiful and very fitting to their style. Here's to the hoping that metal bands will understand it's better when their videos are not directed by Patric Ullaeus.
----
7.0 means the album is good

Hits total: 3249 | This month: 6