Metal Storm logo
Arsis - Frontman Sits Out Upcoming Tour, New Song Snippets Online

As previously announced, Virginia-based melodic tech death metal masters Arsis will be touring as part of the Frets Of Fury Tour this October with Firewind, White Wizzard and Nightrage. The band will be playing brand new never-heard-before material on the tour, but guitarist/vocalist Jim Malone will not be joining them on the run.

Commented Malone: "Due to professional and personal commitments I am unable to tour with Arsis at this time. For the upcoming tour with Firewind, rather than drop off the tour entirely, we've decided to hire live musicians, some of whom have long been associated with my band. I have given Nick and Noah my blessing and am certain the lineup will be great. My sincerest apologies to anyone who is annoyed or disappointed by my absence. Please go and support Arsis and check out some of our new songs, which they will be playing every night!"

In other news, Arsis' guitarist Nick Cordle have posted a video featuring pre-production demos of new songs, which will be played on their upcoming shows. Hear the snippets in the YouTube-video below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arsis
Posted: 20.09.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 40 users
21.09.2011 - 05:20
a MasT

No frontman? I like this group but idk it just seems like without the front guy its almost like a cover band.
21.09.2011 - 07:08
Kuroboshi

Pretty rad thing to do.

Hits total: 2095 | This month: 4