Metal Storm logo
Freedom Call - Announce New Studio Album

German power metal band Freedom Call announced on their official website their new studio album, their seventh, to be released on February, 2012.

Vocalist/guitarist Chris Bay wrote: "Hello Callers 'n friends, after a period of hard work we could finish our songwriting for the next studio album! We're totally happy about the result of the new songs and can't wait to enter the studio. The beginning of the recordings will be on September, 11th. The main topic of the new album will be a digital twilight zone, 'a world of craft' to fight, to enjoy the excitement to survive or surrender. Always on the edge to reality..."

"...You're invited to a journey...
Into a new world, a new dimension full of attraction, fascination and illusions.
Let us travel together, far beyond in any power of imagination
To an illuminating part of the glorious Land of Light..."

"The new album will be more Freedom Call then ever... Release date will be February 2012 with an amazing European Tour! Your Freedom Call."

Source: freedom-call.net
Band profile: Freedom Call
Posted: 23.09.2011 by Zender 1.8

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 58 users
23.09.2011 - 22:20
Zender 1.8
Indestructible
This is my #1 News Article !!
Hails FREEDOM CALL \m/ \m/
23.09.2011 - 22:25
Angelic Storm
Melodious
This is great news! xD Their last album, was their best ever in my opinion, so I'm really looking forward to this one! I'm just hoping Dan Zimmerman quitting the band won't hurt the songwriting too much...
23.09.2011 - 22:44
GT
Coffee!!
Yeah really hope they keep the standards from their latest
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
24.09.2011 - 02:38
renai

Haha... great. my favorite power metal band.
----
hey...my blog >>> http://metalharem.blogspot.com/
24.09.2011 - 22:20
Pestilence

Written by Angelic Storm on 23.09.2011 at 22:25

This is great news! xD Their last album, was their best ever in my opinion, so I'm really looking forward to this one! I'm just hoping Dan Zimmerman quitting the band won't hurt the songwriting too much...

I agree!

Hits total: 2808 | This month: 7