Metal Storm logo
Trick Or Treat - New Drummer Announced, Working On New Album

Italian power metal band Trick Or Treat announced a line-up change. The drummer Mirko Virdis, in the band since 2007, decided to leave and he will be replaced by Luca Setti. The band is also working on their new album, which will be their third full-length.

Official statement from the band: "Mirko Virdis, drummer of Trick Or Treat since 2007, unfortunately decided to leave the band. We want to thank Mirko for the big work made with us and for the adventures, gigs and jokes we had together, and we want to wish him and his new band Mad Maze all the best! However the band has the new drummer ready, that is the young and talented Luca Setti, who has already substituted Mirko in the summer gigs. Actually Luca is working on the new Trick Or Treat album, about which you will have more details soon. Stay tuned...and happy!"

Source: trickortreatband.com
Band profile: Trick Or Treat
Posted: 25.09.2011 by Flower Metal

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 26 users
25.09.2011 - 12:24
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Trick or Treat might be winning the "worst band name ever conceived by humans" award.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2222 | This month: 6