05. Sick As A Dog
06. Nobody's Fault
07. Get The Lead Out
08. Lick And A Promise
09. Home Tonight

Additional info
Labels: Columbia, CBS

Produced by Jack Douglas and Aerosmith.
Engineered by Jay Messina, Rod O'Brien and Sam Ginsberg.

Staff review by
omne metallum
Rating:
Does as it says on the tin.

Read more ››
published 14.09.2020 | Comments (7)

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 303 users
26.09.2011 - 15:56
Rating: 10
Big-Al

Godly.
----

I drink moosepiss
04.02.2012 - 00:11
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Amazing album. Last Child ROCKS!
31.08.2013 - 21:12
Rating: 8
musicalkaratekid

"Toys in the attic" was practically a flawless album, but that doesn't mean to say that it overshadowed "Rocks" in any way. "Rocks" has one or two less memorable songs but it isn't anything particularly bad for the band since Aerosmith sound on top form once again. Here there are a few tracks that are instantly noticeable for their resemblance to the earlier days of Heavy Metal, such as the fast-paced 'Rats in the cellar' and 'Nobody's fault' (Later to be covered by Testament). In my opinion this would be the band's last 'classic' album of the 70s, but they have produced other stellar works since.
15.06.2014 - 10:43
Rating: 10
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
This is a brilliant hard rock album. Not hard to see how this inspired someone like Slash to pick up and play the electric guitar. I read that it was also a big early influence on James Hetfield. Love the hard rocking opener "Back in the Saddle" and then the funky "Last Child" and then the fast-paced "Rats in the Cellar". On top of all that is the heavy "Nobody's Fault" and there is even a nice little ballad to close the album.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...

Hits total: 6729 | This month: 24