Metal Storm logo
Deadlock - New Member, Start Recording New Album

The following has been announced via Deadlock's official newsletter :

After more than six years of brilliant collaborations for Deadlock's previous records, we´re very proud to announce Sabine Weniger will be a constant member of Deadlock in the future!
Starting from the bands next 'yet untitled' album, which is scheduled for an april 2007 release, we heartly welcome this outstanding talented and professional singer as the band's second main vocalist.

The band additionally stated: "The personal and musical cooperation in the past has always been fantastic and will now mean another big step to more variety, innovation and inimitability. Her amazing and highly acclaimed voice perfectly fits in our new songs and we´re sure, that Joe and her will be an excellent duo on our live performances and all upcoming releases."

Sabine Weniger has been already involved in the songwriting for Deadlock's new album and will be fully included in the studio sessions, which the band started with recording drums the last weekend.

Listen to the track 'Awakend By Sirens' (featuring guest vocals from Sabine) from Deadlock's latest album "Earth.Revolt" here).

Deadlock will keep you updated regularly with news and pics from the studio on their Myspace profile (http://www.myspace.com/xdeadlockx) and on the band's website (http://www.xdeadlockx.com.

Deadlock live:
04-11-06 DE - Erlenbach @ Extreme Festivity
10-11-06 DE - Wiesbaden @ Kulturpalast w/ Fall Of Serenity
11-11-06 DE - Pirmasens/ Saarbrücken @ Spirit w/ Fall Of Serenity
Vainstream Santa Claws Night Tour with Caliban, Heaven Shall Burn Neaera and more
25-12-06 DE - Leipzig @ Werk 2
26-12-06 DE - Essen @ Weststadthalle
27-12-06 DE - Karlsruhe @ Substage
28-12-06 DE - Losheim @ Eisenbahnhalle
29-12-06 BE - Tielt @ Europahal
30-12-06 DE - Hamburg @ Markthalle

Source: xdeadlockx.com
Band profile: Deadlock
Posted: 05.10.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 3 users
05.10.2006 - 23:38
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
Earth.Revolt was an amazing CD... but I dont really like female vocalists, so this doesnt do much for me. Hopefully Dimmu Tranquillity's, er... I mean, Deadlock's next album will be as good as the first.
06.10.2006 - 02:11
PrettyMao

Earth.Revolt is an awesome CD and I was just listening to it today... as for the female vocals, I think she sounded fine as backing vocals, but if her singing were to become more prominent I would think that their music would lose some of their rough, raw sound.....
----
The Mao loves you all!!!

**KISS**KISS**

Hits total: 4709 | This month: 16