Metal Storm logo
Warhammer

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 07.10.2006 - 17:14
Lately, I've noticed a lot of people getting into Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000. I believe it's due to the popularity of the RTS "Dawn of War" (which rocks, by the way). Hell, even I play it. I got a Tau army and everything.
Any other headbangers play Games Workshop tabletops? Feel free to show off your army colors.
01.05.2012 - 05:42
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by Vombatus on 29.04.2012 at 23:17

Wow, didn't notice there was a warhammer topic on ms !

I started pretty young, I liked all the aspects of the hobby. With time, I ended up exclusively painting/converting... loved it. But it's been like 4 years since I last touched a brush or bought some miniatures... lack of space/accommodation and some time.

I still read the fluff with black library books (Horus Heresy stuff is amazing), but someday I'll be back with the minis !

I never bothered with the actual game because I can't paint for shit, especially if the stuff I'm supposed to paint is really tiny. Anything I'd paint would end up looking like these monstrosities.
16.05.2012 - 16:01
The_Warcult
I'm starting to get into Warhammer 40k. I don't have much money to buy any pieces yet, well just until I complete boot camp. I want to build a Space Wolves army. Already figured out what I want to buy and for a 1650 point army, it's gonna cost me $460+ according to Games Workshop. The army is basically based on this-
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=900005&pIndex=3&aId=2500007a&multiPageMode=true&start=4
24.06.2012 - 20:26
Mad Arab666
I started it a few months ago although it was with LOTR. Once I've done 2 army's with in LOTR (one good and one evil) I'm planning on starting warhammer 40k. Might star with a necron army but I'm not sure yet.
----
Bring up the wolves head!