Metal Storm logo
Symphorce - Call It Quits

Official press release

"Thank you & lights out! 7 albums, 12 years and thousands of enthusiastic fans don't make that decision easy, but after long thoughts and lots of talks we decided together to call it a day and dissolve Symphorce. The heads are dead, the timetables of our main bands packed with dates, so we feel a lack of inspiration and no possibility to record more albums, play more shows with the passion and commitment needed therefore."

"Symphorce will always stand for an absolute independent type of metal, but with our latest (and last) album Unrestricted we had to recognize, that we have said everything we wanted musically. It was an unbelievable, intense and fantastic time! We thank you all for your long lasting loyalty and the enthusiasm you have shown to us. We will never forget all this for sure. Of course, we will still remain with and in our other bands and will see us for sure somewhere somewhen on this planet. And therefore... lights off... spotlights on! All my heart, passion and soul is now one hundred percent Brainstorm, the new album On The Spur Of The Moment and the upcoming tours and festivals. But anyhow... thanks for 12 fantastic years, thanks for the fulfillment of a dream! It was amazing! Stay Metal."

Andy B. Franck

Source: afm-records.de
Band profile: Symphorce
Posted: 10.10.2011 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 93 users
10.10.2011 - 14:18
midland_don

I do love it when these bands that virtually no-one has heard of, make a big fuss about splitting up...
10.10.2011 - 14:25
Baz Anderson

I don't think Symphorce are totally unknown... I remember their 2007 album was pretty cool.
10.10.2011 - 23:56
Promonex
Cathemeral
Their 2007 album was great indeed. A pity they broke up, but I'm yet to check their back catalogue anyway.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
11.10.2011 - 15:37
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Oh, no...Symphorce are gone....oh no...? :
12.10.2011 - 18:07
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Though I lost some interest over the past few years, their "Godspeed" album from '05 was on endless rotation for months after I got it. Songs like "Wounds Will Cast Within" and especially "Nowhere" are superb!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
13.10.2011 - 16:19
R'Vannith
ghedengi
No wonder after the last album.

Hits total: 3374 | This month: 14