The Netherlands, Hengelo - Novembers Doom: European Tour

Bands

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 11   Visited by: 3 users
07.10.2006 - 21:18
Skade
Account deleted
This gig is confirmed now. It will be at Metropool in Hengelo (Ov). It's not so far from my home, so probably I will be there. Is anyone else going?
07.10.2006 - 21:28
Lucas
Mr. Noise
HELMOND?!?!?!

My fucking god, I just have to be there!!!!

Omg, I hope to be there.. November's Doom, one of my oldest bands.. my god my god my god my god..

Never heard Agalloch, but I have heard some good stuff about them, so I dont wanna miss them either.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
09.10.2006 - 20:46
Skade
Account deleted
Agalloch is a very great band. And I think they are better than Novembers Doom. But well that's my opinion. I still have you on msn, so I can send you something
09.10.2006 - 21:07
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Yes, that would be nice of you.

My grandma lives in Helmond.. wonder if she wants to come too.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
10.10.2006 - 04:19
Daru Jericho

They cancelled their London date. I was very upset; not only were they the 4th band to cancel a show in London in November but they were also my favourite. Agollach weren't coming with them sadly but Thurisaz were and they're awesome too.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

10.10.2006 - 09:42
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Why the fuck only in Helmond and Hengelo? I wanna see Agalloch closer by and not in the middle of nowhere.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

10.10.2006 - 19:05
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Hey, Helmond is not the middle of nowhere! You have officially offended my grandma!

Just kidding. But I agree, who the f**k has heard of those places?? Why not Tilburg, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Amsterdam and all other places.. kinda weird..
----

11.10.2006 - 18:13
Skade
Account deleted
Well, honestly I'm very pleased that it is in Hengelo, most of the time I can't go to concerts because they are so far away in the big cities of the Netherlands, and yeah I'm living in the middle of nowhere.
@ Nervel: Your grandma would love it! hehe
@ Daru Jericho : Too bad they cancelled. Why don't you come to the Netherlands?
06.11.2006 - 13:10
Promonex
Cathemeral
Looks like they cancelled for Darmstadt as well and relocated to Poland instead, which is a bit too far for me. Curses!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
22.11.2006 - 19:55
Skade
Account deleted
Well, they did play in Hengelo last sunday! And it was great.
Thurisaz was a nice band to see live. They did rock the stage, unfortunatly for them the crowd wasn't very enthousiastic (the weren't the whole evening). Saturnus was also a great band. They can play great, but their music fits better at home, on the couch, dreaming, than on a stage. Agalloch was for me the best band. I do like them a lot on cd, and was scared I didn't like them live. But they were great. The best song on the evening was "In the shadow of our pale companion".

Unfortunatly I missed Novembers Doom
23.11.2006 - 01:26
Promonex
Cathemeral
Damn them for cancelling their Darmstadt gig. I would've died to listen to "In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion" live
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2266 | This month: 8