Metal Storm logo
Twilight - USBM

18.05.2006 - 08:06
Mother-Anorexia
Account deleted
Anyone else out there listen to Twilight, the US black metal supergroup containing:
Wrest (Leviathan, Lurker of Chalice)
Imperial (Krieg, Weltmacht, Devotee, Hidden (US), Demonic Christ (live bass 2001), Judas Iscariot (live))
Malefic (Scott Conner) - (Xasthur (US), Mord (US), Sick, Sunn O))))
Azentrius - (Nachtmystium, Krieg, ex-Ezurate, Helms Deep)
Hildolf - (Draugar)

An mp3 can be heard here for anyone interested http://www.southernlord.com/lord1.htm
Unfortunately they do not have a website.

They released a self titled album in 2005 which i havent been able to get my hands on, only a few mp3s. Feel free to discuss this great band.
18.05.2006 - 13:18
/ELVET (O)
Account deleted
Yeah, this is a very average collection of songs from many stars of black metal. It was ok at first but got kinda bland after a while. Essentially a compilation album as the songs have no continuity whatsoever.
19.05.2006 - 02:12
Mother-Anorexia
Account deleted
It is a rather strange collection of songs, as each artist can be distinguished from song to song.
19.05.2006 - 03:51
Alfonso
Yeah, it has its moments but it doesn't really feel like a real collaboration... very disappointing in that way. Let's hope the album they're recording right now ends up much better.
----
19.05.2006 - 14:30
Mother-Anorexia
Account deleted
Agree.
19.05.2006 - 14:48
Damnated
Churchburner
Sounds good, going to check them out now.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
06.08.2006 - 01:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Thay are like allBM band and thay has something diferent I dunno what
I like album cover, its great and lyrics are great,
And band name sounds great, I try those MP3

Those songs titles sounds amazing
''White Fire Under Black Text''
''Swollen Voices in Silence''
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.08.2006 - 00:37
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
I recently read about them. Once I saw the line-up, I knew I had to check them out. I just listened to "Woe is the Contagion" wich I think was good but very diiferent from anthing I've heard. I can't to get their album!
30.08.2006 - 10:20
castigation
Account deleted
It's great !
09.10.2006 - 13:57
Damnated
Churchburner
I've heard the album a couple of times now, and I'm not impressed. it doesn't mix the talent of the memebers, but it's separated. there's a Xasthur song, a Levaithan, a Draugar etc. with the others on the instruments.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
10.10.2006 - 12:50
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
I've heard this band mentioned to me a few times before, but I'm yet to hear any of their music. Any recommendations for an album to start off with?
10.10.2006 - 15:25
Damnated
Churchburner
they have only one album, Twilight
----

16.10.2007 - 01:46
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Wow, no one has posted here in a looong time...

But there's big news about Twilight:

"THE NEW ALBUM IS COMING ALONG GREAT, AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BOOKING SHOWS IN THE UNITED STATES, FINLAND, AND GERMANY AS WE SPEAK.

TWILIGHT IS TO BE INTERVIEWED IN AN UPCOMING EDITION OF PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE!!!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, SIMPLY WRITE "TWILIGHT" ABOVE YOUR CUNT AND SUBMIT THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN APPEARANCE IN THE ARTICLE IN JANUARY'S EDITION OF PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE!!!!

TWILIGHT ARE RE-RELEASING DEMOS FROM RECORDING DURING THE SELF-TITLED ALBUM SESSION!!!

ALSO, THERE IS A GUEST MEMBER BEING ADDED TO THE LINEUP, TO BE REVEALED SOON....!"
16.10.2007 - 02:20
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by Empty Spaces on 16.10.2007 at 01:46

Wow, no one has posted here in a looong time...

But there's big news about Twilight:

"THE NEW ALBUM IS COMING ALONG GREAT, AND WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BOOKING SHOWS IN THE UNITED STATES, FINLAND, AND GERMANY AS WE SPEAK.

TWILIGHT IS TO BE INTERVIEWED IN AN UPCOMING EDITION OF PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE!!!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, SIMPLY WRITE "TWILIGHT" ABOVE YOUR CUNT AND SUBMIT THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN APPEARANCE IN THE ARTICLE IN JANUARY'S EDITION OF PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE!!!!

TWILIGHT ARE RE-RELEASING DEMOS FROM RECORDING DURING THE SELF-TITLED ALBUM SESSION!!!

ALSO, THERE IS A GUEST MEMBER BEING ADDED TO THE LINEUP, TO BE REVEALED SOON....!"

Yessss new twilight, I hope it sounds like the second half of the album rather than the first few songs. Favorite song - Winter Before
16.10.2007 - 02:38
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
I'm just wondering what they're doing on Penthouse!! Hahaha!!

I can't wait to see them live!!!
11.01.2008 - 11:26
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Never mind, about that news. It's fake, along with the 'official' myspace page.

IF ANYONE HAS 'TWILIGHT' ON THEIR MYSPACE FRIENDS, DELETE IT!!!!

Anyway, I don't know when the hell the new album is going to be released. On M-A, it still says, "The 2nd Twilight album will be recorded in the spring of 2007." : Well, it may have something to do with Battle Kommand Records being "closed" (well, at least the website is...)
24.04.2010 - 12:25
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Their new album is out. Wonder if they can actually get something coherant out this time. You'd think so given the amount of talent on offer. Will listen.

"Monument To Time End"

N. Imperial (Krieg) - vocals
Blake Judd (Nachtmystium) - guitar, vocals
Wrest (Leviathan) - drums, bass, rhythm/lead guitar
Sanford Parker (Minsk)- synthesizers, effects, production
Stavros Giannopoulos (The Atlas Moth) - guitar
Aaron Turner (Isis) - vocals, guitar, effects
24.04.2010 - 18:30
Ur-Drago
About time.