Metal Storm logo
10 Metal Songs That You Need Less Than 5 Minutes To Learn How To Play On Guitar

So you bought the guitar,plugged it in the amp and........So you figured that you cant play your favorite metal song on first try,that you cant be as good as your favorite guitar player...
Well this is not a thing that should put you in despair because here comes the list of 10 easy songs that you can learn to play in less than 5 minutes,and you can brag to all of your non-musicians friends about it...
P.S. Yes,solos are not a part of discussion...

Created by: ANGEL REAPER | 30.01.2011

1. Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock
Very easy song ,need less than 5 min to learn how to play it,classic almost everybody heard it
2. The Stooges - I Wanna be your Dog
Also classic and Slayer made cover of it so its a great choice
3. Burzum - The crying Orc
Nice melodic song that is short,and also first Burzum song I learned to play
4. Bathory - 13 Candles
First Bathory song I learned to play,its easy and BM classic
5. Burzum - Lost Wisdom
Almost all of Burzum's songs are easy but this one will scare the shit out of yours non BM friends
6. Dimmu Borgir - Broderskapets Ring
Not that easy and probably you'll need more than 5 minutes,but it is worth playing
7. Burzum - War
yeah ,that's the spirit.....
8. Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Another classic ,kinda hard but you'll get along with it pretty fast,and earn respect of old farts
9. Dimmu Borgir - Antikrist
Because Sex Pistols didn't gone enough far... :)
10. Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Classic,hardest thing in this list ,you will probably learn just half but everyone know it till there
11. Dimmu Borgir - Puritania
Easiest song by Dimmu,best for your's first jam at your friends garage....

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by ANGEL REAPER ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 10   Visited by: 121 users
19.10.2011 - 14:27
Fredd
Account deleted
I like the pic
19.10.2011 - 15:05
ANGEL REAPER

Oh thanks man! that was the one that popped out first when i searched for "guitar nerd".It suits the list perfect.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
19.10.2011 - 18:36
soadbyob
Account deleted
Iron Man and Symphony of Destruction, also easy as hell
19.10.2011 - 20:41
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Guest on 19.10.2011 at 18:36

Iron Man and Symphony of Destruction, also easy as hell

will be on next list...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
26.04.2012 - 01:22
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Paranoid is sooo fun to play
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
26.04.2012 - 01:41
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Boxcar Willy on 26.04.2012 at 01:22

i know .... also learning how to play that song earned me a respect of my father as a guitar player...
----
26.04.2012 - 01:41
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Boxcar Willy on 26.04.2012 at 01:22

i know .... also learning how to play that song earned me a respect of my father as a guitar player...
----
30.04.2012 - 21:03
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark. This one actually took me a bit, because of the pace, sometimes it gets in the way. But still an easy song, yes.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
25.09.2012 - 23:11
henrihell93

Hatebreed - In Ashes They Shall Reap. How can something that simple sound so good?
01.10.2012 - 11:07
ANGEL REAPER

Written by henrihell93 on 25.09.2012 at 23:11

Hatebreed - In Ashes They Shall Reap. How can something that simple sound so good?

sorry mate metalcore is not included in my lists...call it authors critic censorship ....
----

Hits total: 35210 | This month: 6