Metal Storm logo
For all Scandinavians! (nordic rock encyclopedia rocknation.dk)

08.10.2006 - 15:34
Fitlhy_Camel
After a week of involuntary hiatus, the great nordic rock encyclopedia www.rocknation.dk is back, bigger and better than ever.

The site has broadened it's musical definitions to behold every rock-genre, from Soft Rock to Death Metal and everything in between. The core of the site is of course still Hard Rock from the eighties, but now, the possibilities are endless..

It will work great as an encyclopedia, to look up diferent albums, bands, members, releases and coverart. But also contains reviews, usually written in either danish, swedish og norwegian. Comments and reviews are allowed to be written in english though, and anybody can participate.

At the moment the site contains nearly 5000 albums from 2000 diferent bands/artists, and is the fastest growing site in the region.

We came here to rock!
----
If my balls were on your chin, where would my dick be?
01.05.2007 - 19:27
Warman
Erotic Stains
It's a good site, I'm checking it out now and then.
----
07.05.2007 - 09:06
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Never heard of it, but might have to check it out
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
07.05.2007 - 09:18
W-Lash
Metal Master
I won't be visitor of this page because i don't understand the language that it is in but...where did you find such genres as Pomp Rock, Adult Oriented Rock, Groove Metal, Sleaze Metal and so on?
And what the hell is heavy rock? Isn't it the old good HARD ROCK?

Sorry, maybe i was a bit rude but i'm hater of new unnecessary (in my point of view) genres.
11.05.2007 - 22:34
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Well I understand the languages but won't be visiting either...as W-Lash I don't like unnecessary genres and the site isn't easy to figure out
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep