Metal Storm logo
Top 15 Post-Metal Albums

This is a list of my favorite post-metal albums (in order).

Created by: Bad Taste | 20.10.2011

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by Bad Taste ]

Comments

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 11   Visited by: 160 users
22.10.2011 - 22:31
MechanisT
Account deleted
I'm getting into post-metal slowly, but steadily. This list has the pointers I could check out initially. Nice.
22.10.2011 - 23:56
Bad Taste
Paramedic
Written by Guest on 22.10.2011 at 22:31

I'm getting into post-metal slowly, but steadily. This list has the pointers I could check out initially. Nice.

I hope You like it. Post-metal = not easy listening.
I highly recommend You Polish band Blindead (completely unknown in the World ) and their latest effort "Affliction XXIX II MXMVI". Outstanding P-M album and one of the most original sounding.
22.10.2011 - 23:57
MechanisT
Account deleted
Written by Bad Taste on 22.10.2011 at 23:56

Written by Guest on 22.10.2011 at 22:31

I hope You like it. Post-metal = not easy listening.
I highly recommend You Polish band Blindead (completely unknown in the World:noidea:) and their latest effort "Affliction XXIX II MXMVI". Outstanding P-M album and one of the most original sounding.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it thus far. And I'm going to check them out soon. Thanks.
23.10.2011 - 07:47
Void Eater
Account deleted
I always knew that you were a hipster. What's next, Mech's list of post-ironic progressive funeral grind with antifolk influences? Be sure not to mosh, you might knock off you glasses that you don't need. (Obligatory smiley to display sarcasm/lulz jking due to the internets lack of sarcasm font)

No but seriosuly, Through Silver In Blood is great. I've only heard Pelican's first album, but it's the best post-metal album that I've heard, better than Through Silver In Blood. Also, in case you don't know there's a new Russian Circles album that youcan listen to here. [/url]http://www.spin.com/articles/first-spin-russian-circles-empros-lp[/url]

EDIT: Oh wait this isn't Mech's list. Well, you're still hipster scum, both of you.
23.10.2011 - 14:36
Bad Taste
Paramedic
Written by Guest on 23.10.2011 at 07:47

I always knew that you were a hipster. What's next, Mech's list of post-ironic progressive funeral grind with antifolk influences? Be sure not to mosh, you might knock off you glasses that you don't need. (Obligatory smiley to display sarcasm/lulz jking due to the internets lack of sarcasm font)

No but seriosuly, Through Silver In Blood is great. I've only heard Pelican's first album, but it's the best post-metal album that I've heard, better than Through Silver In Blood. Also, in case you don't know there's a new Russian Circles album that youcan listen to here. [/url]http://www.spin.com/articles/first-spin-russian-circles-empros-lp[/url]

EDIT: Oh wait this isn't Mech's list. Well, you're still hipster scum, both of you.

Can you explain me what word "hipster" meaning? Oh, this teenage language...
P.S. "Australasia" better than "Through Silver In Blood" - you're funny (by the way, this is my list not yours!).
I don't know what's your problem, go away and disappear.
23.10.2011 - 14:44
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Bad Taste on 23.10.2011 at 14:36

P.S. "Australasia" better than "Through Silver In Blood" - you're funny (by the way, this is my list not yours!).

To me Through Silver In Blood is the best one on this list but that's just me. The list is still quite brilliant and a good way or those who want to start getting into it.
You could change your username, you do have quite a good taste
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.10.2011 - 20:43
Void Eater
Account deleted

I thought that this was Mech's thread and was just joking... No offense intended. Let us end this violent conflict and make peace.
23.10.2011 - 20:46
Bad Taste
Paramedic
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.10.2011 at 14:44

To me Through Silver In Blood is the best one on this list but that's just me. The list is still quite brilliant and a good way or those who want to start getting into it.
You could change your username, you do have quite a good taste

Haha thanks, I think about it
I had a hard choice with No. 2... "Through Silver In Blood" deserves to be higher on my list (this is a milestone in the genre), but I had to decide
P.S. No. 1 reserved for Blindead (our Polish precursor of the genre).
23.10.2011 - 20:55
Bad Taste
Paramedic
Written by Guest on 23.10.2011 at 20:43

I thought that this was Mech's thread and was just joking... No offense intended. Let us end this violent conflict and make peace.

OK. I'm not looking for unnecessary conflicts. Peace!
28.10.2011 - 18:38
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Alot of these albums are on my list! The one that sticks out for me is Irreversible. I can't believe someone else actually has heard this album AND loves it! Too bad they broke up
----
rekt
29.10.2011 - 01:02
Bad Taste
Paramedic
Written by tea[m]ster on 28.10.2011 at 18:38

Alot of these albums are on my list! The one that sticks out for me is Irreversible. I can't believe someone else actually has heard this album AND loves it! Too bad they broke up

I'm glad that You like it
Irreversible broke up?! It sucks.

Hits total: 11065 | This month: 8