Metal Storm logo
Pharaoh

23.10.2011 - 01:54
JÄY
Metal slave
So, this amazing band, fronted by Control Denied's Tim Aymar, has released 3 albums, so far. Their style is typical for US power metal (not Euro) and they set themselves apart with excellent songwriting and technical ablity. A band for big fans of the genre only, I'd say.
23.10.2011 - 11:39
R'Vannith
ghedengi
One of the best bands keeping the original form of power metal alive, they are a great way to get into the genre, alongside more well known groups like Jag Panzer and Iced Earth. Their 2008 album 'Be Gone' was the best from their discography for me.
23.10.2011 - 13:34
Charly546

Great band, "Be Gone" is a great album and the rest of their discography is quite good too. I really like the modern USPM sound they have.
23.10.2011 - 17:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know Pharaoh Overload from Finland, I wanna heard it but this seems other band if its USA power band, tghen I like what I heard sounds old school to me, awesome, US PM surives
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.12.2011 - 03:28
Susan
Smeghead
I just heard their new EP Ten Years and it's nice, though I didn't quite get into it. They're definitely keeping an old school vibe alive and if you're into US power metal then they're totally worth a try. Not bad at all, and while I do like US power metal, this one just wasn't for me.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
15.12.2011 - 11:29
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by Susan on 15.12.2011 at 03:28

I just heard their new EP Ten Years and it's nice, though I didn't quite get into it. They're definitely keeping an old school vibe alive and if you're into US power metal then they're totally worth a try. Not bad at all, and while I do like US power metal, this one just wasn't for me.

If you feel up to giving them another try, sample a few songs (maybe Violet Fire) off The Longest Night album, as it's quite a bit better