Metal Storm logo
Akphaezya - Sign With Code666 Records

Code666 Records press release

French Avantgarde metallers Akphaezya have inked a new album deal with code666 (part of the Aural Music Group). The band formed in 2002 to create music without boundaries and released their first demo in 2004 called Akphaezya - Anthology II: Links From The Dead Trinity, finally releasing their first full length album effort in 2008 on Ascendance/Candelight Records with worldwide critical acclaim.

Akphaezya guitarist Stephan H. commented on the new deal: "We are very proud to work with a cult label like Code666. The new album Anthology IV: The Tragedy Of Nerak which is mastered by Brian Gardner (Down, Lamb Of God, Queens Of The Stone Age...) will be released in March 2012."

Code666's Emiliano Lanzoni stated: "Akphaezya are crazy, in the good way. I enjoyed their debut album, but when I received the new songs I was blown away: this is really top notch avantgarde metal: what Code666 is renowed for."

Akphaezya are now working on the artwork and video for the new album, titled Anthology IV: The Tragedy Of Nerak and scheduled for March 2012 on Code666.

Source: code666.net
Band profile: Akphaezya
Posted: 26.10.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
26.10.2011 - 01:31
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Awesome to see some news on the upcoming album and its release. I loved their madness on their previous release, let's hope it continues with even more absurd journeys!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
26.10.2011 - 01:41
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Nice to read they are still alive and making crazy stuff!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
26.10.2011 - 01:49
Edmund Fogg

Damn! Another fine bunch of musicians I complety forgot about. Thanks for the news. I'll be on the lookout for that new material.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan

Hits total: 2385 | This month: 3