Metal Storm logo
Trivium - New Video Online

"Built To Fall", a new video from US metallers Trivium has now debuted at Yahoo.com. Alternatively, you can watch it below. The song "Built To Fall" is off the band's recent output In Waves, released on August 9th via Roadrunner records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trivium
Posted: 29.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 105 users
29.10.2011 - 11:49
malaikat

Ok, the video is ok, I have no quarrel with it. But did you see the YT comments?

1. "Trivium shows new dimension of music, it such a blast."

2. "I love the originality in all of this, the album, the concept, artwork and music videos. You just don't see that anymore these days!"

Srsly, are there no Trivium fans that are over 12 years old? I mean, ok, they are a decent band, but "new dimenion of music", "originallity"? Come on.
29.10.2011 - 13:42
Sasha Batrakov
Account deleted
Sellout vaguely comes to mind...
29.10.2011 - 18:44
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 13:42

I don't think you can put "sellout" and Trivium in the same sentence. They've always been mainstream and they've always been unoriginal, and they've always tried to appeal to a specific demographic.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.10.2011 - 21:26
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by malaikat on 29.10.2011 at 11:49

Ok, the video is ok, I have no quarrel with it. But did you see the YT comments?

2. "I love the originality in all of this, the album, the concept, artwork and music videos. You just don't see that anymore these days!"

Srsly, are there no Trivium fans that are over 12 years old? I mean, ok, they are a decent band, but "new dimenion of music", "originallity"? Come on.

Because everyone should care what YT commenters say...
29.10.2011 - 22:36
Sasha Batrakov
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.10.2011 at 18:44

Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 13:42

I don't think you can put "sellout" and Trivium in the same sentence. They've always been mainstream and they've always been unoriginal, and they've always tried to appeal to a specific demographic.

True. Good point.
30.10.2011 - 00:02
malaikat

Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 21:26

Who said one thing about caring? I'm not offended or anything. I just pointed out that it is painfully obvious that Trivium is one of "those" bands that "epic" only to high school kids... I mean, when I went to high school, guys (and girls) who listened to Cannibal Corpse or Burzum or Sodom were the sh*t. Now Trivium is the benchmark? Sheesh.
30.10.2011 - 17:37
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by malaikat on 30.10.2011 at 00:02

Written by Guest on 29.10.2011 at 21:26

Who said one thing about caring? I'm not offended or anything. I just pointed out that it is painfully obvious that Trivium is one of "those" bands that "epic" only to high school kids... I mean, when I went to high school, guys (and girls) who listened to Cannibal Corpse or Burzum or Sodom were the sh*t. Now Trivium is the benchmark? Sheesh.

Just be thankful it's a Metal band and not some rapper.
30.10.2011 - 18:27
malaikat

Written by Guest on 30.10.2011 at 17:37

Written by malaikat on 30.10.2011 at 00:02

Just be thankful it's a Metal band and not some rapper.

Hehe I don't know, man, Jedi Mind Tricks are like three times heavier than Trivium at this moment
30.10.2011 - 23:47
Roro

I so despise that ear piercing , sorry

Hits total: 2617 | This month: 6