Metal Storm logo
Abysmal Dawn - New Video Online

"My Own Savior", the new video from US metallers Abysmal Dawn, can be exclusively viewed at this location. The video was created by Rob Mensas as part of a fan video contest with Metal Injection.

Charles Elliot commented about the winning video: "What can we say other than this guy really impressed us with this video! The dark religious and industrial imagery of the clip fit the song and band perfectly and the look of it is just stunning. You even see the trademark Abysmal Dawn eclipse which was a nice touch as well. Great editing and post effects make this the winner by far. Truly proud to call this our official video. We're drinking and partying with this guy for sure when we see him on our tour with Obscura!"

"My Own Savior" comes off the band's latest album, entitled Leveling The Plane Of Existence, which was released on February 2011 via Relapse Records.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Abysmal Dawn
Posted: 05.11.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 19 users
05.11.2011 - 23:44
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Video > song by a long shot. Good on the fan whose work was chosen too, apparently he's going to be partying with the band members on their tour with Obscura.

Although if I were him I'd bail and go drink with Obscura instead.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 2468 | This month: 3