Metal Storm logo
Favourite song from Coma Of Souls

Poll

Which track from this classic Kreator album do you like best?

Terror Zone
When The Sun Burns Red
Coma Of Souls
People Of The Lie
Material World Paranoia
Agents Of Brutality
World Beyond
Twisted Urges
Mental Slavery

Total votes: 18
10.11.2011 - 00:12
Angelic Storm
Melodious
This is my fave album by Kreator, and one of the classic thrash metal albums of all time in my opinion. Unfortunately, with only 9 poll options, I had to leave out "Hidden Dictator", but if that one is your fave, then just say so.

With so many great songs on the album, the decision isn't easy for me, but my fave track from the album has always very narrowly been "Terror Zone". The arrangement is just perfect, the tension just builds and builds till it explodes with the scathing solo section, and then the frenetic finale just before finishing with it's classic melodic outro riff. (which also serves as the song's intro)

So, which song from this thrash classic do you like best?
10.11.2011 - 00:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No voting I need hear album now I cant asnver, but ther eis not so many tracks what can be best so I say whole album is eaqualy good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.11.2011 - 01:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Honestly I can't say. I know I like the album as a whole but I don't do well with "favorite songs", especially with an album I haven't listened to in...3 years?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.11.2011 - 08:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Troy Killjoy on 10.11.2011 at 01:00

Honestly I can't say. I know I like the album as a whole but I don't do well with "favorite songs", especially with an album I haven't listened to in...3 years?

"Coma Of Souls" is just one of those albums that I have embedded in my memory. I can go several months without listening to anything off it, but I can still recall just about every part of every song just from memory. I think once you listen to an album a certain number of times, it just sticks in your head. lol
10.11.2011 - 08:10
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
It's true. There's some albums I can essentially hum every riff to in my head and others I can only remember a song or two from, and then there's stuff like Coma of Souls where I know I like it, I remember listening to it and liking it, but I need to listen to at least one of the songs on Youtube or something to really remember what the rest sounds like.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
10.11.2011 - 19:53
Misfit74

I go back to the When the Sun Burns Red and the title track often since the album was released. I just love the build-up of Coma Of Souls, particularly how he only does the chorus lyrics once toward the end - it's just so freaking powerful I get goosebumps.
10.11.2011 - 21:07
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Misfit74 on 10.11.2011 at 19:53

I go back to the When the Sun Burns Red and the title track often since the album was released. I just love the build-up of Coma Of Souls, particularly how he only does the chorus lyrics once toward the end - it's just so freaking powerful I get goosebumps.

I love the ending of that song when Mille screams "Coma Of Sooooouuulsss!" over the thrashed up version of the main riff... it definitely is a goosebumps inducing moment. But then, almost all of the songs feature at least one part like that, which increases the tension of the song. xD
01.12.2012 - 16:49
megadeath13
Account deleted
When the sun burns red is awesome