Metal Storm logo
Metal Storm - Uriah Heep Contest

Legendary rock band Uriah Heep are are about to embark on a ten date UK tour in December, and here at Metal Storm we are giving you a chance to win a guestlist place for the tour date of your choice.

All you need to do for your chance to catch this influential and timeless band on tour, is head over to the contest page here and answer a simple question.

You have until the 29th of November to enter. Good luck!

Source: metalstorm.net
Band profile: Uriah Heep
Event: Uriah Heep: UK Tour
Posted: 10.11.2011 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 70 users
10.11.2011 - 15:30
Kingface

Awesome Contest! If there were any dates on the Tour I could realistically make, I would definitely enter. Good luck to those who do!
10.11.2011 - 15:41
Baz Anderson

Written by Kingface on 10.11.2011 at 15:30

Awesome Contest! If there were any dates on the Tour I could realistically make, I would definitely enter. Good luck to those who do!

I'm travelling quite far to the Holmfirth one... that'd be the closest one for you too. Any chance you could go there?
10.11.2011 - 20:37
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Damn I don't think I've seen so many contests on MS in such a short time. Keep it up.
11.11.2011 - 16:00
Kingface

Written by Baz Anderson on 10.11.2011 at 15:41

Written by Kingface on 10.11.2011 at 15:30

I'm travelling quite far to the Holmfirth one... that'd be the closest one for you too. Any chance you could go there?

Afraid not. I'm going to too many Gigs as it is, getting time off work is troublesome and I should be saving my pennies.

Hits total: 1850 | This month: 4