Metal Storm logo
Bilocate - New Album Title And Tracklist Revealed

Jordanian dark oriental metallers Bilocate have set Summoning The Bygones as the title of their new album, which was mixed and mastered at Fascination Street Studio in Sweden with producer Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth, Paradise Lost). Summoning The Bygones is Bilocate's early visions presented in a new outfit.

The album also includes a fully modified version of "Days Of Joy" under a new name (which is actually the very first name this song had originally when it was created in 2003, in addition to a brand new song and a cover of "Dead Emotion" for one of the legends in doom/gothic metal genre Paradise Lost from their legendry album Gothic rearranged totally in Bilocate style, it's a way of celebrating 20 years from the release of this amazing record that created a whole new metal genre.

The tracks "Hypia" and the legendry 20 minutes "A Desire To leave" feature the metal icon Dan Swano as a guest vocal.

"Summoning The Bygones is an old vision with a totally new arrangement, we took the tracks and rewrote many parts of their music and lyrics from scratch but kept the old spirit that everyone enjoyed in Dysphoria, the album will remind our fans of what we've given them before but they will surly feel the change? it has many passages and will carry you onto a heavy, fast, dark oriental metal journey", commented vocalist Ramzi Essayed.

Summoning The Bygones tracklisting:

01. The Tragedy Within
02. Beyond Inner Sleep
03. A Deadly Path
04. Passage
05. Dead Emotion [Paradise Lost cover]
06. Hypia
07. 2nd War In Heaven
08. A Desire To Leave
I. Obscurity
II. Surrounding Hell
III ?Of Leaving

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Bilocate
Posted: 11.11.2011 by JD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 29 users
11.11.2011 - 13:59
JD
Account deleted
Hypia = Days Of Joy
11.11.2011 - 16:49
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
Written by Guest on 11.11.2011 at 13:59

Hypia = Days Of Joy

I heard it, plus other songs when Ramzi was here .. haha .. and Dan Swanw parts, fucken shit, they gona rip ur face
11.11.2011 - 19:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Never really got into these guys, but I want to hear that Paradise Lost cover.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
11.11.2011 - 19:37
JD
Account deleted
Written by pazuzuovbabel on 11.11.2011 at 16:49

I heard it, plus other songs when Ramzi was here .. haha .. and Dan Swanw parts, fucken shit, they gona rip ur face

Ramzi was here? what are trying to say? o_O

Dan Swano's parts are fucking shit, like in wow that's awesome, or like in that's horrible?

CUZ ME NO UNDERSTAND U!!
11.11.2011 - 23:34
Symmachus

I want to hear that 20-minute or so song. I'm not that familiar with Bilocate, but I surely want to check them out.

Hits total: 2516 | This month: 3