Metal Storm logo
Radiohead

Original post

Posted by , 10.10.2006 - 23:53
Hands down,One of The Greatest Rock bands Ever...Thom Yorke is a Genius,whether its from "Pablo Honey" or "the Bends" to "Ok Computer" or "Hail to the Thief"...This Band is Just Beautiful...so i'm hoping there's a good handful of Radiohead fans on here so i can get a banging Thread
26.04.2010 - 00:19
Kanto

I've never heard Pablo Honey except for that world-known song; but still...The Bends is a really (like...REALLY) good album, Fake Plastic Trees, Just, Irong Lung or Street Spirit are amazing. The OK Computer also has some nice stuff, Airbag, Paranoid or No Surprises.
Must say, is a good band. Thom has a good voice and he knows how to use it, although I don't love all the tracks (Pyramid Song? Please not) is a band that I'd recommend a lot and I'd love to see them live.
----
...Dude.
19.05.2010 - 05:29
Fragile_Dreams

This band is a kickass!
specially Thom Yorke! I've never in my whole entire life keep listening to only one song for 2 months!!
for sure "Analyze" everytime I listen to it.. it stuck in my head and I just turn off anything else!
like a magic!
----
"When you're one of the few to land on your feet, What do you do to make ends meet?!"
21.02.2011 - 04:39
Sonic MrSumo

Has anyone got the new one, "The King of Limbs"? If so, what do you think of it?
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
03.03.2011 - 21:29
Elio
Red Nightmare
I've given The King of Limbs only one single listen so far. I wouldn't say I like Radiohead, so I didn't expect much, but the album could have been worse. Yorke is annoying as usual but the sound is cool here and there, reminds me of Kid A a bit, which is a good thing.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
04.03.2011 - 07:10
whatsacow

Kid A is great. I love the emotions and soundsacping, its a truly remarkable album.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
16.03.2011 - 06:37
Void_Eater
Account deleted
A friend of mine is covinced that Kid A is the greatest thing ever created by man They're a decent band from what I've heard, and OK Computer seems to be their best, but they're really not that great. Kid A in particular is a fucking snoozefest.
17.03.2011 - 18:00
IronAngel

Haha, Kid A is the catchy and accessible mainstream introduction of the sound they polished on Amnesiac. I'm not a fan of the band, but there's no way I could call an album as complex and rich as Kid A a snoozefest, unless I hadn't actually listened to what's going on there. Got to respect them for combining ambient and rock in a way that has mainstream appeal (or doing anything ambient-related with mainstream appeal, for that matter).
23.04.2011 - 15:26
therest

That song they released before the king of limbs official release .. lotus flower is kinda cool. I like the video.
----
"It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything." - Homer Simpson

"Then hold to the fading colors
The grayest of life is yet to come"
- Întunecatul
26.04.2011 - 10:43
The Turbanator

My favorite album is definitely Hail To The Thief. There's so much emotions in that album, it can make you cry.

I actually prefer their 'electronic influenced' release rather than the old albums, to be honest. They're going better and better.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
26.04.2011 - 15:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Elio on 03.03.2011 at 21:29

Yorke is annoying as usual

Yorke is great and I don't know what you're talking about ... It has to be another Yorke from a different universe and that Yorke sucks.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
30.08.2011 - 21:46
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
Written by therest on 23.04.2011 at 15:26

That song they released before the king of limbs official release .. lotus flower is kinda cool. I like the video.

All i can say is that Tom can dance as good as me... and that's not a compliment

in other hand my fav song from this album by far is Little by Little, the album is ok, overvalued if you ask me, it's not bad, but putting Radiohead on the cover art of the album gives it more approval than it deserv.
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
16.07.2015 - 04:09
Maco
Pvt Funderground
The Bends is one of the most amazing albums from the 90's, but sadly it's their only great album, Ok Computer was kinda dissapointing and Kid A was crap.
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
29.08.2016 - 10:39
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Maco on 16.07.2015 at 04:09

The Bends is one of the most amazing albums from the 90's, but sadly it's their only great album, Ok Computer was kinda dissapointing and Kid A was crap.

Why didn't you like Kid A? I'm genuinely curious. For me it's a great album, but it didn't click with me for a long time, perhaps you should try to give it another chance?
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/