Metal Storm logo
Evile - Announce European Headlining Tour

British thrashers Evile have confirmed an European headlining tour in support of their new album, Five Serpent's Teeth, which is due to kick off on January 10th in Prague, Czech Republic.

Presented by Rock Hard, the Five Serpent's European Tour 2012 will see Evile bringing their brand of hard and heavy thrash back to mainland Europe following a recent UK tour. The band will be tearing their way across ten countries with support from Portrait and Dr. Living Dead.

Lead guitarist Ol Drake comments: "The time has come for Evile to return to Europe! It's been a long time coming since we last toured over there, but now Five Serpent's Teeth is out worldwide, we thought it only right to return! Check the dates and get your tickets! I was a bit upset to hear kids in Evile shirts were getting turned away from shows in the UK because they hadn't bought tickets and the show had sold out, so get your tickets now! See you all out there!"

Dr. Living Dead will not accompany the band on the first three dates of the tour.

Source: evile.co.uk
Band profile: Evile
Event: Evile: Five Serpent's European Tour 2012
Posted: 14.11.2011 by Project Endgame

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 51 users
14.11.2011 - 18:47
Yojimbo

I heard these guys for the first time the other day and while it wasn't bad, I couldn't believe what a Metallica rip-off it was. Especially the vocals. I know you could say that about a lot of bands but this went beyond mere inspiration.

Well, I guess it's best that they're ripping off the eighties sound of Metallica. I can't imagine anyone wanting to recreate their recent shit.
14.11.2011 - 20:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Not a strong supporting cast either. Hopefully Evitallica can entertain a crowd for an hour.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
05.12.2011 - 14:17
Big-Al

They're a great new band, just very heavily inspired by early Metallica but also a few other early thrash bands, really looking forward to seeing them live in Budapest

It's nothing they're trying to hide, they just like to play good thrash.
----

I drink moosepiss

Hits total: 2162 | This month: 3