Release date: 10 May 2009
Style: Drone , Noise , Experimental black metal

Owners:

22 have it
2 want it

01. My Orifices Await Ravaging
02. Verbrennt Und Verflucht
03. Broken Fingers Point Upwards In Vain
04. The Stench Of Dead Horses On My Breath And The Vile Of Existence In My Hands
05. L'Ange Qui Annonce La Fin Du Temps
06. Gazing At Me Through Tears Of Urine
07. Rife With Deep Teeth Marks
08. All The Dread Magnificence Of Perversity
09. The Gnostic Ritual Consumption Of Semen As Embodiment Of Wounds Teared In The Soul
10. Thee, I Invoke, Akephalou [Vinyl version]
11. I Hear Only The Clanking Of The Scythe [Vinyl version]
12. A Promise Of Revenge Whispered From Stitched Lips [Vinyl version]

Additional info
Released on CD & vinyl.

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 110 users
15.11.2011 - 10:08
qlacs
"The Quaker"
This stuff is not normal.
----
17.02.2013 - 21:57
Rating: 9
mz

Very good, my first experience with this guy. This is by far the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. One of its problems for me is the length of this record as I find it a little too long. The title track is the best one here.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
17.02.2013 - 22:03
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by mz on 17.02.2013 at 21:57

Very good, my first experience with this guy. This is by far the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. One of its problems for me is the length of this record as I find it a little too long. The title track is the best one here.

Go for An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood, it's shorter (38 min + 8 min bonus track) and in my opinion, better, although I love this one too. Get the bonus track since it's pretty fucking amazing.
It has a very fine ending, surprisingly melodic and almost beautiful those last few moments.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
18.02.2013 - 14:03
mz

Written by X-Ray Rod on 17.02.2013 at 22:03

Written by mz on 17.02.2013 at 21:57

Go for An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood, it's shorter (38 min + 8 min bonus track) and in my opinion, better, although I love this one too. Get the bonus track since it's pretty fucking amazing.
It has a very fine ending, surprisingly melodic and almost beautiful those last few moments.

Thank you for your suggestion, I actually had 6 GTT albums, 2 DMV ones and 1 COA album but did not know where to start from so just chose this album randomly. I will try "An Epiphanic Vomiting of Blood" asap .
----
07.07.2013 - 14:20
mz

This needs to be posted

I don't actually think that video is real but it captures the essence of that particular song pretty well. Sick as can be expected
----

Hits total: 4846 | This month: 19