Metal Storm logo
Deep Mountains

21.11.2011 - 15:30
The Turbanator

Atmospheric Black Metal band from Shandong, China! They only have one EP so far (they were formed in 2009). Actually there are a few good BM bands from China. Be Persecuted, Yngizarm and Heartless (Silencer vocal carbon copy).

Anyway, behold :
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
21.11.2011 - 18:00
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Not too shabby. Kinda makes me thing of a Japanese black metal band called Gnome, but that's probably only because of the Asian thing. Talk about generalisation. Ah well, I'll leave this here for no real reason other than the fact it's good:

22.11.2011 - 00:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow awesome, I know China ha spotential,. if there wont eb stupid regime, they wouold be much better and more good quality bands, they have potential and this band proves it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.11.2011 - 02:19
ß
Problem?
Fairly enjoyable, some good Black Metal coming out of China now a days.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
22.11.2011 - 02:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Be Persecuted is probably the only Chinese black metal band I'm familiar with. I'll have to check out some of these others eventually.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.11.2011 - 06:14
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by ß on 22.11.2011 at 02:19

Fairly enjoyable, some good Black Metal coming out of China now a days.

I agree with that. We're starting to see the beginnings of a great scene.
22.11.2011 - 06:19
BreadGod
Account deleted
I just listened to that Deep Mountains song, and it sort of reminds me of the Cascadian scene. I also really like the bass.
22.11.2011 - 10:09
The Turbanator

Listen to the whole EP guys. The tune I posted is hardly the best one.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
22.11.2011 - 10:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Why wouldn't you post the best one?!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.11.2011 - 12:13
The Turbanator

Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.11.2011 at 10:20

Why wouldn't you post the best one?!

Haha because this tune was stuck in my head earlier. And also I want you guys to go "woah.. there are better tune in this." Then you'll appreciate the EP more
----
22.11.2011 - 15:14
The Turbanator

Here's another track off their EP :
----