Metal Storm logo
Terrorizer - Finish Recording New Album, Set Release Date

Season Of Mist press release:

US grindcore legends Terrorizer recently completed their new album. The third manifesto of face-melting brutal metal is entitled Hordes of Zombies and has been scheduled for a February 24th (Feb. 28th in North America), 2012 release via Season Of Mist.

The band's line-up features the dark lord of metal David Vincent (Morbid Angel) on bass. He's back to continue the onslaught he began with Terrorizer's debut album masterpiece World Downfall. Commando Pete Sandoval remains dug into position on drums, blasting out armor-piercing beats and defending his territory as one of the most brutal drummers alive. Wolf, aka Anthony Rezhawk (Resistant Culture), the vocalist on the previous album release Darker Days Ahead, returns for his second menacing oration of dark politicized prophecies about the apocalyptic near future. On guitar, it is the great honor of Katina Culture (Resistant Culture) to shred in place of the late Jesse Pintado, who is still felt to be in the band in heart and spirit. She is attempted to do justice to Jesse's frantic, yet precise tornado of riffing while adding her own style to the mix of sonic wreckage.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Terrorizer
Posted: 24.11.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 58 users
24.11.2011 - 11:18
vezzy
Stallmanite
Holy hell, new Terrorizer?!

As long as it's more like the debut, I'm okay with it.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
24.11.2011 - 12:08
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Nice to see Sandoval back where he belongs
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
24.11.2011 - 16:13
Oaken
Hipster
So some Morbid Angel members will be participating here? Good news, as long as they don't do something like "Ilud".
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
24.11.2011 - 20:50
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I doubt they'll try to experiment with a Terrorizer release.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.11.2011 - 04:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Now I'm confused... if Pete Sandoval has recovered from his back problems, why has he not rejoined Morbid Angel?
25.11.2011 - 05:01
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Angelic Storm on 25.11.2011 at 04:58
Now I'm confused... if Pete Sandoval has recovered from his back problems, why has he not rejoined Morbid Angel?

That's actually a good question. :/ I didn't even think about it when I first read this. Maybe there's more to it than just a back injury.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.11.2011 - 07:49
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 05:01
That's actually a good question. :/ I didn't even think about it when I first read this. Maybe there's more to it than just a back injury.

Well, it was originally stated that as soon as Pete had recovered from his back surgery, he would be rejoining the band. The fact that this appears not to have happened does make me think there must be more to this than has been officially stated. Also, in the recent interview Baz conducted with David Vincent, when David was asked about the drummer situation, he seemed very cagey, and reluctant to answer the question. So... there's something fishy going on for sure.
25.11.2011 - 07:51
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Angelic Storm on 25.11.2011 at 07:49
So... there's something fishy going on for sure.

Somebody slept with somebody's wife. I'm calling it now.
----
25.11.2011 - 07:54
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 07:51
Somebody slept with somebody's wife. I'm calling it now.

You would!

Hits total: 2788 | This month: 10